49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 577 users in the forums

🏈 2026 NFL ENTRY DRAFT 🏈-Do not tip picks!

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Get EMW and I'll forgive that last pick

Will he be there at 58? We would probably need to thrown in that 5th we just got for Billy Dee Winters
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Get EMW and I'll forgive that last pick

^^^ THIS ^^^

Should have taken him at 33
Raven doing Raven things
I hate the pick, but Stribling's tape looks pretty good.

He is big, strong, and fast. YAC guy. Deep threat.

Seems like someone who could help us beat Seattle? IDK, just trying to be optimistic : /
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
58 has to be edge rusher

Will there be any left eithout reaching?

Zion still there, and I've always had a feeling that Joshua Josephs is a guy we'd be intrigued by. 33 was the spot to take one *sigh*.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,457
Originally posted by DonRamon:
The WR room was terrible last year and the Aiyuk drama made it worse. Also Ricky cant stay healthy. This seems more of a security pick more than anything. If Ricky/Watkins/Cowing don't work out, he will get plenty of playing time with Evan's and Kirk.

Agree, but I wish this was done in day three.
Originally posted by Predator85:
Raven doing Raven things

He had his little kid say "Steelers still suck !"
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Originally posted by ScoutingBall:
6'2" 207 Pounds with 10 inch hands and ran a 4.36. Great run blocker and comes from a military family.

He's gonna be a contributor no doubt. Not saying he's gonna be Puka but nobody knew who the hell Puka was when he was drafted.

I actually like the pick. I think we will add one of the bigger FA edges left after the draft (aka Bosa).

It's not the player that's the problem. It's where we picked him.

This is like Upton Stout. We drafted him 2 rounds too early.

Stribling bettee ball out and surprise the same way Stout did and made us forgive that we drafted him in the late 3rd.

The reality is he might be a starter for us after a few weeks with our injury history. Might surprise us and be happy we got him.

If he balls out like Stout and plays so well in camp he forces his way onto the field early and often this year ... then sure.

Then again when I think about it... would I have rather we picked Boston? Who is way way slower ..

Other than name recognition I think I'd actually prefer Stribling.

Just hate on all the guys we passed on since #33 and why for the love of God did we not trade back from #33 one more time
Poor girls having to stand there while being booed mercilessly because of an idiot troll.
At least the WR has speed. We needed more speed.That being said, I could see this coming the second we traded down. Trade down and draft someone that Kyle was in love with, that was on no ones radar. That is why i wanted to fire Lynch and take the draft out of Kyle's hand. It is the same thing every draft. But instead we over-performed to our teams talent. Which is why i kind of wish we had sucked last season.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Originally posted by ScoutingBall:
6'2" 207 Pounds with 10 inch hands and ran a 4.36. Great run blocker and comes from a military family.

He's gonna be a contributor no doubt. Not saying he's gonna be Puka but nobody knew who the hell Puka was when he was drafted.

I actually like the pick. I think we will add one of the bigger FA edges left after the draft (aka Bosa).

It's not the player that's the problem. It's where we picked him.

This is like Upton Stout. We drafted him 2 rounds too early.

Stribling bettee ball out and surprise the same way Stout did and made us forgive that we drafted him in the late 3rd.

The reality is he might be a starter for us after a few weeks with our injury history. Might surprise us and be happy we got him.

If he balls out like Stout and plays so well in camp he forces his way onto the field early and often this year ... then sure.

Then again when I think about it... would I have rather we picked Boston? Who is way way slower ..

Other than name recognition I think I'd actually prefer Stribling.

Just hate on all the guys we passed on since #33 and why for the love of God did we not trade back from #33 one more time
They didn't trade back because Kyle just had to have him.
Girls flag football, would never see that when I was in school, unfortunately. Were not even really allowed to discuss the idea of women learning s**t about football. Glad times have changed..took a while though but glad they did.
Sterling could end up being the best WR in this class and I would still say this pick is so terrible. It's just objectively awful asset management. I would've rather just traded it straight-up for Brian Thomas Jr or something.

At this rate we're going to be picking players who even the analysts are like "I don't know who this is…"
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Apr 24, 2026 at 5:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
If he balls out like Stout and plays so well in camp he forces his way onto the field early and often this year ... then sure.

Then again when I think about it... would I have rather we picked Boston? Who is way way slower ..

Other than name recognition I think I'd actually prefer Stribling.

Just hate on all the guys we passed on since #33 and why for the love of God did we not trade back from #33 one more time

I did not want JJ Stokes Boston
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Poor girls having to stand there while being booed mercilessly because of an idiot troll.

That would be Fn awesome.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone