Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 652 users in the forums

DL: 2026 Draft Class

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
And, while i havent watched the games, based on highlights, he might be better vs the run than Alfred Collins right now.

Then theres Jaishawn Barham, my king. R Mason with another promising showing.

Thank goodness Halton and Dugger both look promising, though do a lesser degree, imo.

RMT is straight high-octane gas off the edge 🔥🔥

My Bills buddy tells me Zane Durant has been awesome. A guy that went a few picks after Enrique Cruz, who might be the worst OL prospect I've ever seen.
Originally posted by Heroism:
My Bills buddy tells me Zane Durant has been awesome. A guy that went a few picks after Enrique Cruz, who might be the worst OL prospect I've ever seen.

The players selected after Cruz will be like when we took Cameron Latu just too see good talent go elsewhere.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
The players selected after Cruz will be like when we took Cameron Latu just too see good talent go elsewhere.

To be fair, there is a big difference between late third and late fifth. Cruz was the Niners last pick so I guess they just wanted that high upside trait guy as a flier, and they probably thought he'd be drafted so not an UDFA pickup.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
To be fair, there is a big difference between late third and late fifth. Cruz was the Niners last pick so I guess they just wanted that high upside trait guy as a flier, and they probably thought he'd be drafted so not an UDFA pickup.

For sure, that was likely their thought process. What really bugs me about the Cruz pick--and their draft philosophy in general--is how they lock onto one guy and become hellbent on taking him regardless of who's sitting there. It's so maddening. And that Foerster video from draft day honestly makes it worse. Watching him call Cruz and basically tell him, "I told you I was coming to get you" just confirms they had their guy picked out and didn't give a s**t who was left on the board.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 28, 2026 at 4:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
For sure, that was likely their thought process. What really bugs me about the Cruz pick--and their draft philosophy in general--is how they lock onto one guy and become hellbent on taking him regardless of who's sitting there. It's so maddening. And that Foerster video from draft day honestly makes it worse. Watching him call Cruz and basically tell him, "I told you I was coming to get you" just confirms they had their guy picked out and didn't give a s**t who was left on the board.

Why the personnel guys gotta make the choices going forward and not the coaches. New GM must insist on that.

Originally posted by Heroism:


Lol this is a pass rush against the Seahawks equivalent of our own Cruz. I'm not saying it's a bad rep but I put zero stock in these types of plays where 95% of NFL players would be done the same thing
We could've had Landon Robinson but we wound up with Enrique.

There are so many other guys I would've taken over him..

Brian Parker, Barion Brown, Josh Cameron, Jordan van den berg, Eli Heidenrich, Max Llewellyn, Alex Harkey..
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We could've had Landon Robinson but we wound up with Enrique.

There are so many other guys I would've taken over him..

Brian Parker, Barion Brown, Josh Cameron, Jordan van den berg, Eli Heidenrich, Max Llewellyn, Alex Harkey..

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We could've had Landon Robinson but we wound up with Enrique.

There are so many other guys I would've taken over him..

Brian Parker, Barion Brown, Josh Cameron, Jordan van den berg, Eli Heidenrich, Max Llewellyn, Alex Harkey..

[tweet https://x.com/BaldyNFL/status/2093724088850121187]

Put us at GM and assistant GM, add Brad Graham as OL consultant, and we make this team a dominant champion. Why tf can these professionals not see what's so obvious to the guys in street clothes who just know ball???

Tape doesn't lie. Landon has been a baller. I'll be rooting for him to succeed in the NFL. Elite human being.

[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 30, 2026 at 2:58 PM ]
Jaishawn Barham dogging it on the field...surprising to see from a rookie who was praised for his motor.

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 16, 2026 at 3:38 PM ]
Off to a great start kid
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/cowboys/2026/09/17/jaishawn-barham-video-dallas-cowboys-christian-parker/91810823007/
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,105
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
My Bills buddy tells me Zane Durant has been awesome. A guy that went a few picks after Enrique Cruz, who might be the worst OL prospect I've ever seen.

The players selected after Cruz will be like when we took Cameron Latu just too see good talent go elsewhere.

If they would've taken Brayden Willis where they drafted Cam latu, that would've made me feel a little better. At least Willis is still a 49er.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone