There are 108 users in the forums

Caleb Williams QB USC Trojans

He should be #1 pick just due to pure athletic potential. He has Mahomes ability

he also has quite a bit of bust potential. Mahomes sat a year and learned under Alex Smith, had a HoF coach, and had Kelce and Hill to throw to. So many things combined perfectly to help turn Mahomes into what he is.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 23, 2024 at 10:00 AM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

another 10 red flags
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

another 10 red flags

Rainbow colored flags
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

another 10 red flags

If he's gay, then then whatever thats his thing. But if he's not, then he's just nothing but a attention whore. For all the attention he's getting he better be on par with at least Kyler Murray.
Maybe he is trying to get the Bears to not draft him lol.

another 10 red flags

Rainbow colored flags

Pink fingernails, fingernail extensions, pink phone, pink lip gloss. Cries to his mommy in the stands. Huge, huge bust potential here. I don't think he has the mental toughness.

Well it makes sense why he wants to play in sf jk honestly who cares about his personal choices as long as he is a good person and player.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Well it makes sense why he wants to play in sf jk honestly who cares about his personal choices as long as he is a good person and player.

I think Kolohe nailed it with if he is doing it for attention , big red flag.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
As someone who works with a lot of Gen Z people in my job…. They really don't see painted nails or wearing pink as a big deal or feel that they're doing it for attention… lol. Times change

Originally posted by gold49digger:

I think Kolohe nailed it with if he is doing it for attention , big red flag.

He is doing it for attention. Caleb is about "me." Not the team. That will be his focus. How much attention and "me" time he can crave and get. Not the film room or the practice field.
NFL defenses are gonna chew this guy up.
Originally posted by floridaMan:
NFL defenses are gonna chew this guy up.

then off he goes crying to momma
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Caleb Williams=Ryan Leaf
Jayden Daniels=Peyton Manning

That is just as an example of the first two picks that people had trouble separating that ended up vastly different. My only skill in scouting QBs is being good at picking busts, which I guarantee Caleb Williams will be a bust. Daniels does seem to look to have all the tools to succeed in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone