There are 145 users in the forums

Caleb Williams QB USC Trojans

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
It's not just pink fingernails or pink phone or whatever. It's the crying in the stands to mommy to "I just want to go home and cuddle with my dog" to "Wanting ownership in whatever team drafts him" comments that give me red flags about him. I'd be pretty worried if I was a Bears fan.

I'd rather have someone who is emotionally invested in winning than a Jay Cutler who doesn't give a s**t.

Plus he never wanted ownership. That was an unconfirmed rumor. Idk why thats still mentioned.
A guy that cries to mommy in the stands and just wants to go home and cuddle with his dog doesn't seem emotionally invested in winning to me.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
It's not just pink fingernails or pink phone or whatever. It's the crying in the stands to mommy to "I just want to go home and cuddle with my dog" to "Wanting ownership in whatever team drafts him" comments that give me red flags about him. I'd be pretty worried if I was a Bears fan.

Was that seriously a thing?
Originally posted by krizay:

Was that seriously a thing?

Dude is just different, let him be him, he clearly cares, why does it matter how he processes it? He's also different as a prospect. This guy is good
Got a feeling he's gonna suck
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Cock
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Dude is just different, let him be him, he clearly cares, why does it matter how he processes it? He's also different as a prospect. This guy is good

I feel this dude is too emotional to be a QB in the NFL. Mentally-wise I think he has red flags in that department and would stay far away.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Cock

Lmfao
I too, smell a bust. Can he play in a WCO type system? He's not going to lead the league in fastest time to throw - he wants to scramble around and play hero ball. Could be a bigger Russell Wilson?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

😂 😆 😂

Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

QB isn't just a skills projection. Zach Wilson has elite arm talent and moves well, but is a garbage pro QB, for various reasons. You have to run the practice field, get on guys, command the huddle, lead the locker room. As QB1 you also have face of the franchise media obligations. Zach famously got benched for media remarks, it was a post game media comment where he deflected blame. He lost his QB1 job immediately after and had to apologize in front of the team for his comments. So athletic gifts aren't enough, you are also looking for a guy who is a leader, commands respect of teammates, can handle media, and has the backing of the fan base.
Share 49ersWebzone