There are 226 users in the forums

Carson Strong-QB-Nevada

He has been having a pretty good season so far, and so has his tight end Cole Turner. What's you guys take on these two?
Originally posted by NTeply49:
He has been having a pretty good season so far, and so has his tight end Cole Turner. What's you guys take on these two?

He's been on an absolute tear lately. I see Strong, Willis and Corral as the top three QB's thus far for the draft.

Imagine if Strong is just yet another local California QB who winds up balling out in the NFL.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NTeply49:

He's been on an absolute tear lately. I see Strong, Willis and Corral as the top three QB's thus far for the draft.

This. Strong and Corral are the two best draft eligible QBs, imo.

I also like Cole Turner, but not enough to have him on my draft wish list. There are quite a few good TE in this class and Cole Turner is near the top of the list. I think Trey McBride and Isaiah Likely are the best. Derrick Deese Jr will be in everyone of my mock drafts for as long as he is expected to be a late day 3 pick.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Oct 20, 2021 at 4:27 PM ]
Imagine if Strong is just yet another local California QB who winds up balling out in the NFL.

My HS
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This guy looks very good
Originally posted by jimrat:
This guy looks very good

He's not terrible.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
This guy looks very good

He's not terrible.

One of the few games I watched this year and was blown away by this guy, big time NFL throws, he also has some studs receivers making unbelievable catches……..Doubs with 19 catches last night
Have a funny feeling that he winds up in Tampa or Pittsburgh.

Heard he's been pretty unspectacular at the Senior Bowl so far. Also some are talking about him possibly having some degenerative knee issues.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Heard he's been pretty unspectacular at the Senior Bowl so far. Also some are talking about him possibly having some degenerative knee issues.

Knee talk has been there. He's confident it won't raise any red flags during the official medicals. He's also, from what I'm reading and seeing, doing fine at the Senior Bowl.

I'm thinking Strong to the Steelers (tho it's rumored Steelers are looking for a "mobile" QB), Malik Willis to the Broncos to sit behind Jimmy G (:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Knee talk has been there. He's confident it won't raise any red flags during the official medicals. He's also, from what I'm reading and seeing, doing fine at the Senior Bowl.

I'm thinking Strong to the Steelers (tho it's rumored Steelers are looking for a "mobile" QB), Malik Willis to the Broncos to sit behind Jimmy G (:

Multiple draft pods I've been listening to that are down there have said nothing great about Strong thus far, balls been getting away from him... he's not really sticking out at all....and this bunch is pretty meh for the most part. We will see about the knee stuff, I remember vaguely hearing about it last yr...I'm sure teams will do their homework there. Overall I think my favorite prospect is Willis (Sounds like Pitt is all about him) but none of them peak my interest all that much. lance would have been the #1 pick in the draft this yr.

He's been doing really well. He and Willis look like the top two passers by far. Ridder is the guy that has been kind of meh thus far.

He's been doing really well. He and Willis look like the top two passers by far. Ridder is the guy that has been kind of meh thus far.

Hey man I'm just saying what a lot of draft podcasts are saying about Strong right now. Most say Willis is doing better than everyone but it's not some great QB competition overall for anyone.

*It's funny because TDN pod didn't saying anything great about Strong (regardless of that one tweet) said his balls are sailing, same with Jordan Reid of ESPN draft pod, and Locked on Draft (with Crocker).
Share 49ersWebzone