LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

TE Kyle pitts

Originally posted by zero:
Some how trade for AAron and Draft him.......

• evil
  • Veteran

Originally posted by evil:

Welcome to the NFL rook. Atlanta games will likely produce 50+ points minimum all year long.
Lol cheat code.

He looks a little small to be a TE.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
He looks a little small to be a TE.

A lot of tight ends are flexed out anyways. I don't think he'll be an in-line blocker too often.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
A lot of tight ends are flexed out anyways. I don't think he'll be an in-line blocker too often.

But when the opponent knows you can't block it makes things easier on them. That's why kittle is such a problem
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

But when the opponent knows you can't block it makes things easier on them. That's why kittle is such a problem

His blocking isn't atrocious and it'll get better, could be more of an issue but they've got Hayden Hurst so it should be fine.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Lol cheat code.

If that was Ryan throwing passes… damn he got inaccurate.

But yeah, at this level he looks more like a huge WR than a TE…. Which is perfectly fine cause he could easily be a top 5 WR anyways.
Has he played at all this pre-season? I haven't seen him at all on the stats sheet. I know his starting spot is guaranteed and starters don't get much playing time in the pre-season(atleast the 1st two games) but he is still a rookie and still needs NFL reps.

he's really been crushing it so far...I wonder if Ryan knows he's playing?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
he's really been crushing it so far...I wonder if Ryan knows he's playing?

Looks like Ryan has got the message!
Share 49ersWebzone