Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by FL9er:
If staying at 13 I'd want a blue chip LT of the future or WR. Scoring more TDs where the team doesn't have to string together long drives or rely on the running game will improve the team more in the long run than another DT and I like Brown and Kinlaw?
You know what will make for no drop off on defense?
If Kwon, Dee, Jimmie, and Arik perform to what they're getting paid. Guys like Fred, Nick, and Dre continue to get better.
LT, DT, WR or CB is fine. We can use all of those. I hope there is a run on QB's and we can have a blue chip prospect fall to us.
13th pick = one of top 3 WR's, Derek Brown or Tristan Wirfs
If none are available, trade down for next best WR's (Mims or Reagor) or best available CB.
31st pick = definite trade down for day 2 picks. Find C/OG replacement for Person or Richburg and a second tier DT like Madubuike or Blacklock.
Rounds 5-7 Edge Rusher, 3rd TE, Box Safety or developmental OT, LB to replace Nzeocha/Lee.