There are 146 users in the forums

What will be our tops needs heading into 2020?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
S, CB, OT, OG, Big WR (Yes we still need this. A big WR with speed this time. Not a gadget player who you don't know what position he plays and is slow).

Yes a new GM. For sure we need that. We need somebody from the Patriots war room who can make good decisions in the draft and FA. I don't think we can win with what we currently have on board. What did he ever have to be qualified for this? He was given a 6 year deal with no GM experience or track record at all (a classic Jed York move no doubt). But we are going to have to cut ties with him because he doesn't have a clue how to draft.

I would say new owners. But we are unfortunately stuck with them. Shanahan has some question marks and is overrated to me. But I think he can at least be functional with the right GM picking players.

Hurd is a 4.4 kind of guy at almost 6'5. His injury hurt his 40 time. You would see this if you actually watched any of his film that a 4.6 40 is way off.

Haha. He ran a 4.66 at his pro day at Baylor. Dream on. He's almost a 4.7 guy. He's very SLOW.

Again... it's clear you haven't watched him play.

Official time = 4.66.

You're like talking to a rock.
Official time = 4.66.

We need Rashaad Penny, amirite?

We need IOL (Creed humphrey), OT (Alaric Jackson), SS (Grant Delpit), CB (Bryce Hall) and I'd like WR (Jerry Juedy), DT1T (Derrick Brown) and ER (Alton Robinson). Now, what can we do to get 7 1st round picks?

FA:
Byron Murphy,CB
Kevin Byard, FS
Christian Westerman, OG
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on May 2, 2019 at 4:13 PM ]
S, CB, OT, OG, Big WR (Yes we still need this. A big WR with speed this time. Not a gadget player who you don't know what position he plays and is slow).

Yes a new GM. For sure we need that. We need somebody from the Patriots war room who can make good decisions in the draft and FA. I don't think we can win with what we currently have on board. What did he ever have to be qualified for this? He was given a 6 year deal with no GM experience or track record at all (a classic Jed York move no doubt). But we are going to have to cut ties with him because he doesn't have a clue how to draft.

I would say new owners. But we are unfortunately stuck with them. Shanahan has some question marks and is overrated to me. But I think he can at least be functional with the right GM picking players.

So if Lynch picked QW (who I wanted as well btw) then we go to the Super Bowl meaning Lynch has assembled a SB caliber team, but he picks Bosa so now we will not make it to the SB and need a new GM since he is no good at all and in over his head....but if he just picked QW instead he is now a good GM who gets us to the SB w the roster he assembled...

[ Edited by Ezekiel38 on May 2, 2019 at 4:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

So if Lynch picked QW (who I wanted as well btw) then we go to the Super Bowl meaning Lynch has assembled a SB caliber team, but he picks Bosa so now we will not make it to the SB and need a new GM since he is no good at all and in over his head....but if he just picked QW instead he is now a good GM who gets us to the SB w the roster he assembled...

But he didn't pick Quinnen Williams. He picked Injured Nick Bosa. Watch and see how fast he gets injured and disappoints too. It won't be long. Bosa will be on IR before you know it.
D-Line
QB
DB
LB
OL
K
P

We usually just keep on drafting the same positions over and over again. Good thing we get to draft new guys EVERY year!

But he didn't pick Quinnen Williams. He picked Injured Nick Bosa. Watch and see how fast he gets injured and disappoints too. It won't be long. Bosa will be on IR before you know it.

Beaming with optimism this one.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

That's not a funny joke man!
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Sad thing is it's not a joke. He wants to be right so he can say I told you so. Rather be right on his draft crush than cheer for the team.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Sad thing is it's not a joke. He wants to be right so he can say I told you so. Rather be right on his draft crush than cheer for the team.

I didn't want Bosa, but he's a niner now.

As long as he gets to the QB, he can do whatever he wants on his free time.

Join ISIS, go to KKK rally's, chain himself to tree's, I could care less just get to the QB!

Join ISIS, go to KKK rally's, chain himself to tree's, I could care less just get to the QB!

lmfao same thing happened to aldon and look what happened. As long as he doesn't do anything legally stupid I would be fine. He can MAGA whenever he wants.

2020 sounds so utterly far removed from the 1981-95 glory run.
Oh, the solemn and inexorable journey from fortune into the dim pool of weak sauce.

SS, G, RT

lmfao same thing happened to aldon and look what happened. As long as he doesn't do anything legally stupid I would be fine. He can MAGA whenever he wants.

Uhhh how do you not see the difference? Aldon was an alcoholic. Bosa likes Trump and hates Beyoncé. Lol

Uhhh how do you not see the difference? Aldon was an alcoholic. Bosa likes Trump and hates Beyoncé. Lol

Of course there's a difference. Yeah we shouldn't care about what these players do off the field, but its a double edged sword lol. Just stating a point.

but enough about bosa and his political views. we get enough of that in other threads.
Hopefully not QB.
Originally posted by KamLeon:
Hopefully not QB.

I was tempted to say QB in case jimmy can't produce or stay healthy. But its a scary possibility.
Share 49ersWebzone