There are 292 users in the forums

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Safety Florida

Originally posted by Oilcan:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by HeyJoe:
Looks like Buffalo Bills wanted to trade up with the 9ers in the 2nd to get Cody. 36 for 40 and their second 4th round pick.131?
Bills ended up trading up two spots with the raiders. (40th and 158th) to make sure they got Cody Ford.
got to build up through the draft,and I do not think Lynch is up to the job.

I did not like the punter pick in the 4th when it happened.would have draft CGJ

about at 3.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVqW9ffiQmY

Cock sucker they could have still gotten Deebo or AJ at 40. There wasn't a WR taken until 51. They could have gotten CGJ and their punter with those two 4ths.

I'm all for a team getting their guy, BUT I feel like SF goes overboard with that and doesn't get "value." They'd rather reach.... I don't care if you don't think a guy like CGJ will beat out ward, injuries are a massive problem here. Depth and development are what gets teams to the next level. NOT f**king punters

I have been saying this for the last 3 drafts they fall in love with players and get tunnel vision.
It may work out and they may end up ok but if they don't fix that they will never maximize the Draft.

It will be a slow rebuild which is what we are seeing. We will get good players but we really won't be able to turn things around that fast.
Looks like Buffalo Bills wanted to trade up with the 9ers in the 2nd to get Cody. 36 for 40 and their second 4th round pick.131?
Bills ended up trading up two spots with the raiders. (40th and 158th) to make sure they got Cody Ford.

about at 3.00

Cock sucker they could have still gotten Deebo or AJ at 40. There wasn't a WR taken until 51. They could have gotten CGJ and their punter with those two 4ths.

I'm all for a team getting their guy, BUT I feel like SF goes overboard with that and doesn't get "value." They'd rather reach.... I don't care if you don't think a guy like CGJ will beat out ward, injuries are a massive problem here. Depth and development are what gets teams to the next level. NOT f**king punters
Thats how i feel. Lynch doesnt know how to draft i grade our draft a B- but it could have been an A+ if Lynch knew what he was doing. He could have got an impact corner and safety. Cgj would have been a day 1 starter on our squad. That punter was a stupid pick in the fourth round. And i feel if Butler was there in the 4th Hurd would have been there too. We could have got Hurd later.
[ Edited by 24karat49er on May 28, 2019 at 6:03 PM ]
getting some significant playing time and looking good in coverage. seems like a really good value in the 4th f**king round
Originally posted by 24karat49er:

about at 3.00

Thats how i feel. Lynch doesnt know how to draft i grade our draft a B- but it could have been an A+ if Lynch knew what he was doing. He could have got an impact corner and safety. Cgj would have been a day 1 starter on our squad. That punter was a stupid pick in the fourth round. And i feel if Butler was there in the 4th Hurd would have been there too. We could have got Hurd later.

It's almost as if someone who's never assembled a NFL roster before would magically know how to draft.

You get what you put in.
then you went and did that........
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
getting some significant playing time and looking good in coverage. seems like a really good value in the 4th f**king round

Yep I don't care how good our punter ends up being i am not ok with a punter in the 4th.
nothing but love for CGJ but dude wasnt ready today
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dudes a punk, trying to forearm shiver my boy Juice 💩
Dude got worked on that 4th down play. If he was on the 49ers, diving at thin air like that, people would have lost their minds.

He has a better PFF grade than Tartt on the year and has been a standout for a 4th rounder. But we have a decent punter. Yeah I'd take CGJ still despite his struggles yesterday.
Originally posted by Heroism:

This
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
This

Username checks out.
He has a better PFF grade than Tartt on the year and has been a standout for a 4th rounder. But we have a decent punter. Yeah I'd take CGJ still despite his struggles yesterday.

Agreed, Wish is nothing special and not worth the position imo.
Originally posted by WINiner:

Agreed, Wish is nothing special and not worth the position imo.

How much return yardage did we have against us for a good portion of the season?
Share 49ersWebzone