There are 135 users in the forums

Riley Ridley WR Georgia

Kid has size to play the X WR role (6-2 200)

Has good length and speed. Solid not great route-runner (not as polished as his brother). He seems like a good RZ threat (8 TDs on 34 rec). One of his best games was vs Bama last yr.

I think he could be a good fit for SF around the top of the 3rd...Ledyard has him as his WR#2 and even comps him to Michael Thomas. I think his best football is ahead and for whatever reason UG doesn't really throw the ball much.

Thoughts?
He's a very nice prospect and fits the mold of a Shanny WR.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 1, 2018 at 10:04 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yup, I feel like there's some good depth at WR this yr....maybe no true blue day 1 WR studs (DK maybe but route-running/health is ? )

Another guy I like is Deebo Samuel...but I really haven't even started checking out WRs.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Dec 1, 2018 at 10:27 AM ]
If Anquan Boldin had a baby with himself, Riley Ridley is what you would get.... well Riley and a bunch of questions.... but mostly Riley.
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
If Anquan Boldin had a baby with himself, Riley Ridley is what you would get.... well Riley and a bunch of questions.... but mostly Riley.

Really? I don't see that at all...Ridley is a lot faster than him. He's not a YAC guy either like Boldin.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Really? I don't see that at all...Ridley is a lot faster than him. He's not a YAC guy either like Boldin.

Yeah, I don't see that either lol.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yup, I feel like there's some good depth at WR this yr....maybe no true blue day 1 WR studs (DK maybe but route-running/health is ? )

Another guy I like is Deebo Samuel...but I really haven't even started checking out WRs.

I agree with both Ridley and Samuel are nice prospects and both fit what Shanahan wants in a WR, as of now I like Ridley more, he seems to catch everything too, lol watch now he's going to drop the game winner to beat Bama

Originally posted by Southpaw79:

Granted I have only seen the videos above but from them I saw a guy making contested hand catches. Not getting a whole lot of separation but still being able to position himself for the catch with someone draped all over him or having contact imminent. Speed did not appear to be his #1 or #2 tool in his arsenal. His route running also reminding me of a young Boldin. Again, this is just from the videos above so not exactly an in-depth analysis
I wouldn't mind Ridley joining the 49ers
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Gre would be a great addition.
Laviska Shenault in 2020.

That would be an AMAZING group

Pettis 2018
Ridley 2019
Shenault 2020

Wooooooooo!!!!
That's a big boy catch right there!
What a catch.