LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Sam Beal-CB-Western Michigan

Originally posted by NYniner85:

I honestly haven't even seen him attempt a tackle. He looks like the kid on scout team defense who doesn't want to tackle so just gets blocked and doesn't try and get involved.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I honestly haven't even seen him attempt a tackle. He looks like the kid on scout team defense who doesn't want to tackle so just gets blocked and doesn't try and get involved.

yeah I don't see SF going after any of these guys tomorrow. Maybe the sign one if they don't get drafted. I think we have a couple good young DBs already.

Wish there was a pass rusher in the supplemental draft

Witherspoon had similar knocks about his tackling. What Beal does have is the speed and size to stay with pretty much anyone.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Witherspoon had similar knocks about his tackling. What Beal does have is the speed and size to stay with pretty much anyone.

I mean he's 6 foot 178 lbs...Witherspoon has 3 inches, long ass arms, and 20 lbs on Beal.

I'm not wasting a pick on any of these guys to be honest
I mean he's 6 foot 178 lbs...Witherspoon has 3 inches, long ass arms, and 20 lbs on Beal.

He's 6'1", 178, reportedly played at 188 last season. Witherspoon was 6'3", 198. Both had the exact same knocks on them coming out of college. Poor tackling, poor in run support, lack of interceptions compared to a high number of deflections.

Size and length wise he is plenty big enough to play in this scheme.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He's 6'1", 178, reportedly played at 188 last season. Witherspoon was 6'3", 198. Both had the exact same knocks on them coming out of college. Poor tackling, poor in run support, lack of interceptions compared to a high number of deflections.

Size and length wise he is plenty big enough to play in this scheme.

He's barley over 6 foot and they had him listed at 195 on his college roster...Kid is 178 lbs and it shows. His ball skills are meh. I'm more than happy with who we currently have on the team at DB.

sold listen if you haven't already

IMO he goes to the Browns (they could use that 3rd round pick they got for moving Sheldon to NE). I will say I think he's the best prospect of the bunch, just don't see SF throwing a legit pick at him.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 11, 2018 at 6:23 AM ]
I feel like they'd be more interested in Adonis Alexander just because of that size/length
I feel like they'd be more interested in Adonis Alexander just because of that size/length

that kinda talk is gonna get you hurt
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

that kinda talk is gonna get you hurt

Hey I'm not a fan of any of them personally lol....I do think his size/length is what this FO loves at CB.

SF isn't gonna go after any of them, unless it's a a UDFA (or whatever you would call them)

Wow giving up a 3rd

Giants in the 3rd apparently
Nobody selected in the 4th
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Hey man.....where are you following it?
Originally posted by VA9erfan:

Nfl Twitter. No players selected in the 5th
Originally posted by VA9erfan:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AllanBell247?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Share 49ersWebzone