LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 409 users in the forums

Brian Burns, EDGE, FSU

Damn, this is freaking beautiful. So much nuance here with the speed rush, stutter(euro) steps, fake inside counter, hand swipe, etc. Completely overloads the tackle's processor. Aldon was great at this.

I'm in on Burns.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 28, 2018 at 7:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Damn, this is freaking beautiful. So much nuance here with the speed rush, stutter(euro) steps, fake inside counter, hand swipe, etc. Completely overloads the tackle's processor. Aldon was great at this.

I'm in on Burns.

You already know how I feel. Hoping for a harold Landry like drop
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

I'm in on Burns.

Curious how much he weighs in at. He may drop due to being a tweener. Could be a perfect fit for us but other teams may prefer the bigger guys.

Very excited to watch him this year along with Bosa, Ferrell, Josh Allen, Joe Jackson, Montez Sweat and some others. Along with the scary DT class NFL will be getting some quality dlmen next draft.
Originally posted by genus49:

I'm in on Burns.

Curious how much he weighs in at. He may drop due to being a tweener. Could be a perfect fit for us but other teams may prefer the bigger guys.

Very excited to watch him this year along with Bosa, Ferrell, Josh Allen, Joe Jackson, Montez Sweat and some others. Along with the scary DT class NFL will be getting some quality dlmen next draft.

Sweat and Burns are the 2nd tier guys I'll be watching a ton of this yr

I'm in on Burns.

Burns is the guy I want next year.

[ Edited by saniner on Aug 30, 2018 at 7:21 AM ]
Jon Ledyard has him at #5 on his preseason big board. He mentions Burns has weighed in at 245, which is a great weight for him right now. If he can get up to around 255 next year, then even better. Really excited to see him play this year.
Originally posted by saniner:
Jon Ledyard has him at #5 on his preseason big board. He mentions Burns has weighed in at 245, which is a great weight for him right now. If he can get up to around 255 next year, then even better. Really excited to see him play this year.

That's a good number for him, especially considering he's only 20.

But bad news for us. If he balls out like he did his Freshman year, he's going to go real early. Who knows where we end up picking, but if Jimmy stays healthy, I can't see it being within the top ten.
Originally posted by saniner:

That's a good number for him, especially considering he's only 20.

But bad news for us. If he balls out like he did his Freshman year, he's going to go real early. Who knows where we end up picking, but if Jimmy stays healthy, I can't see it being within the top ten.

We'll see how things play out. I do think he could drop due to weight concerns as teams looking for more well rounded guys drop him. He's perfect for us though.
Burns with the sexy spin move for the sack
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Just turned on the game and this dude immediately stood out. WE NEED HIM

So good.
Looks good, but getting no help from rest of defense or offense
Originally posted by tohara3:
Looks good, but getting no help from rest of defense or offense

This game is dogs**t being a FSU fan
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by genus49:

I'm in on Burns.

Sweat and Burns are the 2nd tier guys I'll be watching a ton of this yr

Curious if these guys are 2nd tier. Besides Bosa who else would be a first tier?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This game is dogs**t being a FSU fan

As a Gator fan I have found this game to be excellent
Share 49ersWebzone