LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 155 users in the forums

Brian Burns, EDGE, FSU

With the obvious need to upgrade our pass rush, I'd like to add another pass rusher to the list. Burns has great size, athleticism, and has insanely long arms. He has the make-up of a first round pick, and I hope he plays to that potential.

I'm curious how much he weighs these days. He's listed at a WR weight.

6'5 218...gonna be tough to see him enter the first round if he's not bigger.
Originally posted by genus49:
I'm curious how much he weighs these days. He's listed at a WR weight.

6'5 218...gonna be tough to see him enter the first round if he's not bigger.

He definitely looks bigger than 218. I think that was his weight coming in as a freshman. He's listed at 231 on FSUs site. I'm not too worried he can get up to 250 at least
Undrafted FA at best
I am sold. probably a big overreaction, but he's my favorite player going into next cfb season.
Good name.
This kid is Good. He's a better fit for a 3-4 team. Could play Sam 1st and Second down and rush from the Leo on third for us. Day two pick due to size and frame. He will test very well. Leader on and off the field at FSU. Clean off the field, great work ethic. Compared to Arden Key for me. Ideal play weight is probably 235 range.

What the heck is up with the slew of leggy edge rushers with poverty builds coming out recently?
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 28, 2018 at 8:17 PM ]
Originally posted by saniner:

Any updates on this guy's weight? Last I heard he was around 225 lbs. I hope he's at least 240 this year.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Any updates on this guy's weight? Last I heard he was around 225 lbs. I hope he's at least 240 this year.

Reportly 232 I guess...him and Jackson from Miami will be guys to watch.

I like Montez Sweat from Mississippi state as well.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 17, 2018 at 11:24 AM ]
There's some burst turning the corner

Kid needs to eat some steaks but I'm liking him and sweat this yr
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 19, 2018 at 7:51 PM ]
skinny a f
Share 49ersWebzone