Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 800 users in the forums

Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio St(The Politics Free Thread)

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by NCommand:


CBS...good Lord!

Who is this effing idiot. LOL. Tell him Baalke isn't drafting anymore. 3rd round receiver, 2nd overall....makes sense

April fools mocki

Just ordered my custom Isabella jersey. CBS knows all
The guy doesnt even have Bosa or QW in the top 4....lol...ok

How do some of these people have these high paying jobs?!?

It was a "mock based on college production" I guess. Out of context it's clearly a joke.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by NCommand:


CBS...good Lord!

Who is this effing idiot. LOL. Tell him Baalke isn't drafting anymore. 3rd round receiver, 2nd overall....makes sense

April fools mocki

Just ordered my custom Isabella jersey. CBS knows all
The guy doesnt even have Bosa or QW in the top 4....lol...ok

How do some of these people have these high paying jobs?!?

Reading the descriptions its obviously a parody draft. Probably based on accolades and stats and no football knowledge.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
49ers' Defensive Line Creates Tough Decisions for Lynchhttps://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/2048-49ers-defensive-line-creates-tough-decisions-lynch/ this is a well writtenarticle and it is a valid reason why I`m not a Big Bosa Fan and I hope for Josh Allen being the pick, get it done right John Lynch.
Who is Matthew Mani on these forums? Lol these webzone writers are nuts!

DId you actually READ the pros and cons of the article ,He made some very good points ,you just can`t over look the points, unless you`re hell-bent on Bosa at all cost damn the torpedoes.....I`m not SOLD on Bosa at all,Let someone else have him.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
You're obviously a Bosa fan boy. Time will tell. I'm just not fully buying the hype machine.

Btw, I noticed you use almost the exact same verbiage/talking points as one of the guys in the PFF video. Are you the blond dude with the man bun?
I couldn't tell you what video or what man bun you are talking about, but if refuting your post which was obviously just a regurgitation of that one video, but trying to disguise it as your own opinion based off of thorough film study makes me a fan boy, then I guess I am

What's funny is my reaction to his post was almost spot on with yours.

It's almost a trickle down effect to people overreacting to that video...the irony is the guy in the video still said Bosa is a great prospect.

I don't hate Bosa and I never said he'll be a total bust. I do think he can potentially be a bust relative to expectations though. People on this board have been jizzing over Bosa all year, when the fact is he's not even considered the best prospect out of the last three drafts (Chubb/Garrett/J.Bosa). And while it's debatable, a good number of the pro scouts don't even think he'll be as good as his brother.

I hope I'm wrong...though it's rarely the case

Nope Not Wrong ...I too not SOLD on Bosa I seen some of his game s I live in Big Ten Counrty,He`s ok but not what the Niners need sorry perfer Allen or Burns...but hey like you said there are a lot of Bosa Jizzers on this board.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,407
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by NCommand:


CBS...good Lord!

Who is this effing idiot. LOL. Tell him Baalke isn't drafting anymore. 3rd round receiver, 2nd overall....makes sense

April fools mocki

Just ordered my custom Isabella jersey. CBS knows all
The guy doesnt even have Bosa or QW in the top 4....lol...ok

How do some of these people have these high paying jobs?!?

Reading the descriptions its obviously a parody draft. Probably based on accolades and stats and no football knowledge.


Some context. Helps to read if you are going to post something to laugh at.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-heres-what-happens-if-you-pick-guys-based-solely-by-college-careers/
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
DId you actually READ the pros and cons of the article ,He made some very good points ,you just can`t over look the points, unless you`re hell-bent on Bosa at all cost damn the torpedoes.....I`m not SOLD on Bosa at all,Let someone else have him.



Not really. Its the same regurgitated talking points. It'd be cool if people bothered to add some sort of supporting graphical statistical analysis.



Instead it boils down to "they can't draft Bosa or QW because Armstead and Thomas."
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Not really. Its the same regurgitated talking points. It'd be cool if people bothered to add some sort of supporting graphical statistical analysis.



Instead it boils down to "they can't draft Bosa or QW because Armstead and Thomas."

That wasn't his point on Q though. His point was Q is a waste and a bad fit at nose tackle. He'd be eating too many doubles. You wouldn't draft Donald to play nose.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Mar 19, 2019 at 7:55 PM ]
I get some people preferring QW over Bosa but having a real hard time with people not wanting Bosa and preferring Allen or Burns(who I love but come on...)

I don't know how many people do it subconsciously but I can't help but feel that lots of people think Bosa has low ceiling cuz he's white.

It's like very white guy who isn't an OL/QB can just be pretty good but not great.

Bosa or QW is a great pick for us. I prefer Bosa for the obvious. Burns or Allen if we trade down.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
That wasn't his point on Q though. His point was Q is a waste and a bad fit at nose tackle. He'd be eating too many doubles. You wouldn't draft Donald to play nose.


Which is still a weak point. He'd be playing nose tackle roughly 30% of the time and 3T the rest of the time. You're not drafting him just to be a full time nose tackle and he's not going to be a liability against run or pass. People keep acting like he's 280 instead of 300+ pounds.
Where are the J.J. Watt comparisons like Joey was receiving when he came out? I know Nick is smaller compared to J.J. but weren't his combine results more comparable to JJ than Joey's?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Which is still a weak point. He'd be playing nose tackle roughly 30% of the time and 3T the rest of the time. You're not drafting him just to be a full time nose tackle and he's not going to be a liability against run or pass. People keep acting like he's 280 instead of 300+ pounds.

Just because the team is in nickel doesn't mean we got 2 3 techs on the field. You still got to honor the run. They'll have one dt at 1, the other at 3 a good chunk of the time.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Mar 19, 2019 at 8:36 PM ]
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
49ers' Defensive Line Creates Tough Decisions for Lynchhttps://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/2048-49ers-defensive-line-creates-tough-decisions-lynch/ this is a well writtenarticle and it is a valid reason why I`m not a Big Bosa Fan and I hope for Josh Allen being the pick, get it done right John Lynch.
Who is Matthew Mani on these forums? Lol these webzone writers are nuts!

DId you actually READ the pros and cons of the article ,He made some very good points ,you just can`t over look the points, unless you`re hell-bent on Bosa at all cost damn the torpedoes.....I`m not SOLD on Bosa at all,Let someone else have him.

Yes I READ the article. Did you SEE our defense last
year? They couldn't sack a TURTLE. Bosa is the top player in this draft at the exact position of need. Consider me SOLD.
He already blocked that little twerp Cohn. Just more reason to draft him :)
Just having the possibility of having Buckner, Bosa, and Ford on the field at the same time for the Niners has Russell Wilson getting ready to feign an injury and retire from football.
[ Edited by philgardis49 on Mar 19, 2019 at 9:29 PM ]
Originally posted by philgardis49:
Just having the possibility of having Buckner, Bosa, and Ford on the field at the same time for the Niners has Russell Wilson getting ready to feign an injury and retire from football.

Wasnt there rumors he wanted out of seattle?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone