49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 499 users in the forums

Duke Ejiofor DE Wake Forest

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by SammyFrancisco:
34 7/8" arms.

Oh, I like that. That length goes nicely with his hand usage.

I totally forgot about Ejiofor during the combine. It blows that he was hurt. I wanted to gauge his athleticism.

Probably wasn't going to test well. Could hopefully drop him. I'll take his hands over someone who runs a 4.6
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
  • Posts: 1,489
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by SammyFrancisco:
34 7/8" arms.

Oh, I like that. That length goes nicely with his hand usage.

I totally forgot about Ejiofor during the combine. It blows that he was hurt. I wanted to gauge his athleticism.

Probably wasn't going to test well. Could hopefully drop him. I'll take his hands over someone who runs a 4.6

He's got quick feet too. That's the best part of his game.
Duke probably has the biggest variety of pass rush moves I've seen yet. Swim and rip probably his best.

He's also hands down the best run defender of the group I've watched so far (Landry, OO, Jeff Holland, Josh Sweat), and drawn and dealt with double teams as much and as well as anybody.

Duke can play, he has a nice get off (not as sweet as Landry or OO).

Bottom line, I'm a fan of Duke, I have him as a 3rd round guy. Can definitely help us.
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Mar 25, 2018 at 5:47 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Duke probably has the biggest variety of pass rush moves I've seen yet. Swim and rip probably his best.

He's also hands down the best run defender of the group I've watched so far (Landry, OO, Jeff Holland, Josh Sweat), and drawn and dealt with double teams as much and as well as anybody.

Duke can play, he has a nice get off (not as sweet as Landry or OO).

Bottom line, I'm a fan of Duke, I have him as a 3rd round guy. Can definitely help us.

Did he have a pro day?..Seems like he could be there in the 4th.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Did he have a pro day?..Seems like he could be there in the 4th.

Yeah it was a few weeks ago, don't know how he tested but I don't think it matters, he has enough athleticism, but doesn't build his game on it.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,513
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
A friend of mine shared this video today. I was surprised I hadn't heard of him, and I didn't see a post, so here we go...

The Duke


WOw! I'll say it backwards! Wow!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,513
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Duke Ejiofor/DE-OLB/Wake Forest had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder. Won't be working out at the combine- more: draftanalyst.com/ejiofor-comple…

Means his stock should drop. Can prob get him in the 4th
Darn, I looked at his combine numbers and nada. Anybody know if he will have a pro-day somewhere?
Originally posted by Giedi:
Darn, I looked at his combine numbers and nada. Anybody know if he will have a pro-day somewhere?

He won't be working out anytime soon. He was in a sling at the combine and expects to be healthy by training camp.

He'd be good value on day 3, especially if the Niners want to double dip on edge.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 25, 2018 at 7:52 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,513
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Darn, I looked at his combine numbers and nada. Anybody know if he will have a pro-day somewhere?

He won't be working out anytime soon. He was in a sling at the combine and expects to be healthy by training camp.

He'd be good value on day 3, especially if the Niners want to double dip on edge.

Danke Hero. If you were picking, where would you pick him at - we have 9 picks. 6th round? 7th round?
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Darn, I looked at his combine numbers and nada. Anybody know if he will have a pro-day somewhere?

He won't be working out anytime soon. He was in a sling at the combine and expects to be healthy by training camp.

He'd be good value on day 3, especially if the Niners want to double dip on edge.

IIRC, the pro day was March 13, and he didn't do any drills.
This guy sounds like a nice value. Put him on IR with designated to return tag for all I care
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone