We need the Titans to win and the Panthers to lose to help us with win percentage against the Raiders, who look like they will lose.
If the Bengals win we draft in front of them, if they lose it makes Oakland's win percentage better.
There are 497 users in the forums
Official NFL Draft Order Thread
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:10 PM
- flynhayn15
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,689
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:31 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,786
It looks like we'll be picking at 11.
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:34 PM
- TrojanPV
- Veteran
- Posts: 199
Wow, hard to keep up with everything, but I think the Jags screwed us
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:35 PM
- flynhayn15
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,689
Originally posted by Heroism:It looks like we'll be picking at 11.
I think we will be 10th. The Cincy loss will push Oakland's win percentage up.
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:40 PM
- KezarLivin
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,902
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:40 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,786
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
I think we will be 10th. The Cincy loss will push Oakland's win percentage up.
Holy s**t, I love you.
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:41 PM
- flynhayn15
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,689
Originally posted by TrojanPV:Wow, hard to keep up with everything, but I think the Jags screwed us
Oakland played Tenn and not Jax so a Tennessee win actually helped us.
It looks like we are set at 10. If Cincy losses they jump us, if they win Oakland jumps us.
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:44 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,447
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Originally posted by Heroism:
It looks like we'll be picking at 11.
I think we will be 10th. The Cincy loss will push Oakland's win percentage up.
well its one spot better than I thought.
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:45 PM
- flynhayn15
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,689
Originally posted by Heroism:Originally posted by flynhayn15:I think we will be 10th. The Cincy loss will push Oakland's win percentage up.
Holy s**t, I love you.
LOL, love you too!
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:46 PM
- DJamhour
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,467
We're tied with Oakland in Win percentage right now. So we're at worst 11 and could be 9th with bengals win I believe.
So if record is tied, and SOS is tied, then what happens. I know it's conference and division wins and the raiders have more. So do we pick lower or higher because of that?
So if record is tied, and SOS is tied, then what happens. I know it's conference and division wins and the raiders have more. So do we pick lower or higher because of that?
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:47 PM
- flynhayn15
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,689
Originally posted by DJamhour:We're tied with Oakland in Win percentage right now. So we're at worst 11 and could be 9th with bengals win I believe.
So if record is tied, and SOS is tied, then what happens. I know it's conference and division wins and the raiders have more. So do we pick lower or higher because of that?
The Cincy game will not let Oakland and us remain tied. If it is a tie, it will be a coin flip.
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:48 PM
- flynhayn15
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,689
Originally posted by flynhayn15:Originally posted by DJamhour:We're tied with Oakland in Win percentage right now. So we're at worst 11 and could be 9th with bengals win I believe.
So if record is tied, and SOS is tied, then what happens. I know it's conference and division wins and the raiders have more. So do we pick lower or higher because of that?
The Cincy game will not let Oakland and us remain tied. If it is a tie, it will be a coin flip.
Actually the final score of the ATL and Car game puts us ahead of Oakland. But a Cincy win will bring their win percentage back down.
[ Edited by flynhayn15 on Dec 31, 2017 at 4:49 PM ]
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:49 PM
- 9er4lyphe
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,662
So if bengals win we pick before Raiders?
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:50 PM
- flynhayn15
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,689
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:So if bengals win we pick before Raiders?
Correct
Dec 31, 2017 at 4:50 PM
- DJamhour
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,467
Originally posted by flynhayn15:Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:So if bengals win we pick before Raiders?
Correct
If that's true then we pick before bengals and raiders at 9!