LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 224 users in the forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster - WR - USC

USC wr's... usually don't have a solid track record at the next level.
I haven't watched much of the guy...he did get bottled up vs Alabama's CB who both will be playing on Sunday.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Terrified of USC prospects.

Chilo rachal

Ronald Johnson

Marcus Martin

No more
YES,NO USC WRs,I Pass.
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Dec 23, 2016 at 11:39 AM ]
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Terrified of USC prospects.

Chilo rachal

Ronald Johnson

Marcus Martin

No more
YES,NO USC WRs,I Pass.

Juju is in a different category then those three guys. I watch all usc games he reminds me of anquan boldin coming out of college. worthy of a late 1 st or 2nd round pick.
He's good...but I think Corey Davis is better. CD has the whole package...great size, speed, hands, route running and is a terrific blocker. Niners need a couple of the top WR's...our corps is pretty pathetic.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
He's good...but I think Corey Davis is better. CD has the whole package...great size, speed, hands, route running and is a terrific blocker. Niners need a couple of the top WR's...our corps is pretty pathetic.

I think Davis goes 15-20. I doubt they move up that much for him, but I wouldn't mind it. I think Juju will be there with our second pick
Originally posted by saniner:
I think Davis goes 15-20. I doubt they move up that much for him, but I wouldn't mind it. I think Juju will be there with our second pick

I think we move 30st to18h for Reid which cost us a 3rd. I'm cool with doing that again.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Dec 23, 2016 at 1:36 PM ]

this guy blocks like VD
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

this guy blocks like VD

More like Jarvis Landry though
Originally posted by stonecold590:
I know it's not fair to him but I just can't put any stock into WRs coming out of SC anymore. They haven't planned out at the next level it seems the past decade.

I agree, some of their OL and linebackers have been solid.

Gonna have to check this kid out today
He will probably be there at our 2nd pick but I have a feeling he won't be the BPA
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
He will probably be there at our 2nd pick but I have a feeling he won't be the BPA

Agreed
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Agreed

Yup
Moving up the board tonight. Looks like a keeper.
Share 49ersWebzone