• 4ML
  • Veteran

double
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 27, 2017 at 10:39 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Haven't finished grading him, but just casually watching him, he was an excellent physical receiver. Even though I haven't finished, I'd assume he goes in the 2nd

Really like him. Very physical possession WR with great hands and strength. Would love the Niners to draft him at the top of 3rd round or late 2nd with a trade up. What I've read online - he loves loves loves football. Plus, he plays and isn't injury prone.

I think he can be a damn good WR.

Really wanted him on the 49ers.
I know some fear USC WRs..but you gotta look at prospects individually.

Unlike some of the names mentioned - he LOVES Football. That's so important in projecting growth.

Agreed. Crazy to write a guy off just cuz of their school. That's like writing air raid QBs off just because up until recently there hadn't been any successful QBs from that system . But check out jimmy,keenum, and Goff now
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Haven't finished grading him, but just casually watching him, he was an excellent physical receiver. Even though I haven't finished, I'd assume he goes in the 2nd

Really like him. Very physical possession WR with great hands and strength. Would love the Niners to draft him at the top of 3rd round or late 2nd with a trade up. What I've read online - he loves loves loves football. Plus, he plays and isn't injury prone.

I think he can be a damn good WR.

Really wanted him on the 49ers.

You had the draft position perfect too
Share 49ersWebzone