There are 187 users in the forums

Mitch "Mr Biscuit" Trubisky-QB-North Carolina

David Hale (@DavidHaleESPN)
51 mins ago - View on Twitter
Mitch "Mr Biscuit" Trubisky in non-hurricane games this year: 75.2% completions, 9.12 yds/att, 17 TDs and 0 INTs.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Mitch "Mr Biscuit" Trubisky in non-hurricane games this year: 75.2% completions, 9.12 yds/att, 17 TDs and 0 INTs.

I'll take one Trubisky please.
  • Tman
  • Veteran

That's decent
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

"We'll just get him in the 2nd round"
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'm loving the options. The more legitimate quarterbacks with 1st round grades and the ability to quarterback on the NFL level, the better.

This
He shows a desire and ability to throw down field... I love him!

Originally posted by okdkid:
"We'll just get him in the 2nd round"

If he keeps playing like this, that option is long over, kind of how Wentz was thought to be a late 1st rounder, early 2nd rounder for much of the season.

CBS already has him in the top 5 in their latest mock draft.

4. Chicago Bears Mitch Trubisky , QB, North Carolina Tar Heels : Unless Jay Cutler changes the narrative in 2016, the Bears would be wise to invest in a long-term option at quarterback if a prospect like Trubisky is available.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2017-nfl-mock-draft-bears-use-a-top-five-pick-on-a-rising-quarterback-prospect/

Spurning offers from Alabama, Tennessee and his home-state Ohio State Buckeyes out of high school, Mitch Trubisky arrived at Chapel Hill with plenty of hype that is now coming to fruition. After redshirting and not being able to beat out Marquise Williams the past two seasons, Trubisky entered this season as the clear No. 1 quarterback on the depth chart. He struggled in the season opening lost to Georgia and in a monsoon at Virginia Tech, but he has been extremely impressive in the other five contests.

Trubisky makes smart, poised decisions from the pocket and delivers with outstanding ball placement, currently among the FBS leaders with a 71 completion percentage on the season. His downfield passes are still a work in progress, but he has outstanding chemistry with his targets, allowing them to catch the ball in stride and create. Trubisky is also very impressive with his pocket movements, showing the light feet and reset skills to efficiently evade with his eyes downfield.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 22, 2016 at 3:35 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
If Garrett is not an option, I'd be happy with Trubisky.
This guy is so accurate to the point that it's strange. I gotta pinch myself sometimes when watching him. Receivers never have to move from the spot and a lot of his targets go to Switzer and Proehl who are shorter receivers. It's not easy for young guys to hit small receivers like that accurately and he's always dead on.

Yup, getting trubisky is likely going to cost an early first rounder, which IMO is completely warranted.

The guy does so much that translates to the pro game. Stands tall and calm in a muddy pocket, innately feels pocket pressure, navigates effortlessly through progressions, uses eyes to manipulate coverages, throws with accuracy, touch and anticipation, etc. give me trubisky over Watson and kizer all day.
Originally posted by Chibamarines:
This guy is so accurate to the point that it's strange. I gotta pinch myself sometimes when watching him. Receivers never have to move from the spot and a lot of his targets go to Switzer and Proehl who are shorter receivers. It's not easy for young guys to hit small receivers like that accurately and he's always dead on.

I've been impressed with the way he hits guys in stride on the run. The receivers get the ball and go, not having to break their routes or slow down. He might as well be handing it off to them down the field.
pro comparison??
*yawn*
Originally posted by Zachary13White:
pro comparison??

A more athletic Andy Dalton with a bigger arm.
Share 49ersWebzone