There are 195 users in the forums

Mitch "Mr Biscuit" Trubisky-QB-North Carolina

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Zachary13White:
pro comparison??

A more athletic Andy Dalton with a bigger arm.

Like what I saw today...first full game I've gotten to watch.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
pro comparison??

Very impressive. Climbing that 1st round with each game
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
pro comparison??

Very impressive. Climbing that 1st round with each game

Yeah I agree
This may be debatable, but I see shades if Ryan Tannehill when I look at him. I'm not saying that's a good or bad thing, but that's my evaluation.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Oct 22, 2016 at 6:49 PM ]
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
This may be debatable, but I see shades if Ryan Tannehill when I look at him. I'm not saying that's a good or bad thing, but that's my evaluation.

Out of curiosity, what do you see as similarities?
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Out of curiosity, what do you see as similarities?

Mitch looks more accurate to me
I got around to watching his bad game and even his bad game wasn't as nearly as I thought it would be. Ball placement is still there. Noticeable drop in velocity, but there's probably slightly more than a handful of guys that can still sling the ball on a rope in that weather. Tons of drops that would be catches on any other day. There were bad throws in there, and some mistakes that were on him, but not the worst I've ever seen if you're taking bad days into account. Goff had a few of those on perfect days. I'm becoming more intrigued by the day.

[ Edited by Chibamarines on Oct 22, 2016 at 7:10 PM ]
really liking what I'm seeing from this kid. Think this is my early draft crush. I'm definitely on the trubisky bandwagon
Right now he's going to be a first round pick so I think we should trade back a little bit and get him, we could get an extra first round pick in 2018 trading back and a second round pick in 2017. This would help our team to get restructured.
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Right now he's going to be a first round pick so I think we should trade back a little bit and get him, we could get an extra first round pick in 2018 trading back and a second round pick in 2017. This would help our team to get restructured.

I'm of the opposite thought. If he's good enough to be the guy DRAFT HIM!

Other teams that need QB's like the Bears, Jets,and Dolphins will probably be in the neighborhood and they all need a savior just as bad as we do.
[ Edited by Chibamarines on Oct 22, 2016 at 8:24 PM ]

Jets did draft home boy from one st,hackenberg in the second.

Us,bears the most desperate doe.
Hack is trash at QB tho and they probably overdrafted him.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
I like what I'm seeing but, if Myles Garrett is available when we're on the clock, that's a no-brainer to me.
Originally posted by Koldo:
I like what I'm seeing but, if Myles Garrett is available when we're on the clock, that's a no-brainer to me.

This. If Garrett is gone, I'd rather trade down slightly with someone around 8-10 that wants Peppers or Fournette and take this kid
https://twitter.com/NDTScouting/status/787801867334156288

Share 49ersWebzone