Originally posted by valrod33:
I can trust my organization to a guy named Ben, I cant win with a Mitch

Pshhh.

NBA Hall of Famer Mitch Ritchmond
X Files star Mitch Pileggi
Legendary lifeguard Mitch Buchannon.

would all disagree.

That dude had an eye for talent.
nice prospect but i dont like 1yr players or 2yr players and as for c kelly's system we should;ve never hired him and i hope he;s gone along with j. york and t. baalke
enough experimenting with college system nonsense

STEVE YOUNG FOR G.M.
#bringtherespectback
[ Edited by Rgonelove on Oct 19, 2016 at 3:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Rgonelove:
nice prospect but i dont like 1yr players or 2yr players and as for c kelly's system we should;ve never hired him and i hope he;s gone along with j. york and t. baalke

STEVE YOUNG FOR G.M.
#bringtherespectback

Speaking of Steve Young, he endorsed that "college system nonsense" which is largely the future of NFL offenses.

"In the end, I would want to play for him, I would want him to call plays. I would want to be challenged to process plays the way he ask you to process. I would love the idea that every play has an answer in it, whether it's a blitz or a single safety deep or a man or two deep zone. He teaches a philosophy that every play has the answer and you have to process through it, from the shotgun, going really fast. Well, I would love that."
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Pshhh.

would all disagree.
Notice none of those dudes played in the NFL

Only takes one. How many dudes named Peyton played QB in the NFL before 1998? I rest my case.

Pshhh.

would all disagree.

I believe Mitch Buchannon played for a different football league called the L.A. Baywatchers. His cousin Deone plays for the Arizona Cardinals
[ Edited by Alfienator on Oct 20, 2016 at 9:02 AM ]

STEVE YOUNG FOR G.M.
#bringtherespectback

He's on pace to have more passing attempts/film than Carson Wentz did in college by the end of this season and I'm sure you wouldn't mind Wentz in a Niners jersey. If you can play you can play, it's football not nuclear physics.
[ Edited by Chibamarines on Oct 20, 2016 at 10:06 PM ]

Pshhh.

would all disagree.

7. Why I'm high on Mitch Trubisky:

Trubisky hasn't even started a full season yet at North Carolina, but it's easy to love his gunslinger style of play. The first time I watched Trubisky's film, it was against Florida State, and he's running around, extending the play and finding sight lines to make throws down the field. That's rare from a first-year starter.

Trubisky has the arm strength, size and accuracy you want in a pro quarterback. Sure, he needs to refine some mechanical issues, but so did Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott. Trubisky has the zip on the ball and the instincts as a passer to learn on the job much like the two rookies previously mentioned.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2670799-matt-millers-scouting-notebook-dont-ditch-deshone-kizer-names-to-know?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-mob-art-mid-16
7. Why I'm high on Mitch Trubisky:

Trubisky hasn't even started a full season yet at North Carolina, but it's easy to love his gunslinger style of play. The first time I watched Trubisky's film, it was against Florida State, and he's running around, extending the play and finding sight lines to make throws down the field. That's rare from a first-year starter.

Trubisky has the arm strength, size and accuracy you want in a pro quarterback. Sure, he needs to refine some mechanical issues, but so did Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott. Trubisky has the zip on the ball and the instincts as a passer to learn on the job much like the two rookies previously mentioned.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2670799-matt-millers-scouting-notebook-dont-ditch-deshone-kizer-names-to-know?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-mob-art-mid-16

Been watching more of this kid and I'm liking him ....just not sure he makes it to the 2nd.

Garnett is gonna be the #1 pick end of the day and I we're gonna have to lose every game to make that happen lol.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 21, 2016 at 7:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Chibamarines:

STEVE YOUNG FOR G.M.
#bringtherespectback

He's on pace to have more passing attempts/film than Carson Wentz did in college by the end of this season and I'm sure you wouldn't mind Wentz in a Niners jersey. If you can play you can play, it's football not nuclear physics.

This. Mitch has been very impressive and will more than likely be the 3rd QB taken in the 1st round.
That 3rd down and long throw by Trubisky after that personal foul............. Great ball placement allowing the receiver to keep moving forwards.

That 3rd down and long throw by Trubisky after that personal foul............. Great ball placement allowing the receiver to keep moving forwards.

Share 49ersWebzone