There are 225 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey--Stanford

Originally posted by jcs:
Are you comparing him to Barry Sanders???

Yup, not saying he is as fast or will be as great, but agility and elusiveness are comparable just like how they compare lesean McCoy to Sanders
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Since07:
Yes. McCaffrey is not beast. He is kinda soft. He is not 1st round. He is leasts at 3 round or 4th round. Do you want McCaffrey in 1st round for us?? Tell me why do u like him and explained me if u can?

He touched the ball 314 times last year how is that soft? Do you mean he's doesn't run defenders over? Would you call Barry Sanders soft?

Well. He is white RB. I never heard any stud RB for since?! So dude. He is a great college then he will be struggle in NFL because it is different story between college and NFL. Barry Sanders is not compare to McCaffrey. Period..

So your argument that he's not a good running back is because he's white? lol.

How does he not compare to Barry Sanders? They have the same running style.

Did you know McCaffery broke Barry Sanders single season all purpose yards record and he ranks #2 all time in all purpose yards only behind... You guessed it Barry Sanders

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sportingnews.com/amp/ncaa-football/news/stanford-christian-mccaffrey-breaks-barry-sanders-ncaa-record-all-purpose-yards-pac-12-championship/2dje7592o4os1hnuonlt3vp89

Chill out. Dude. Have you experienced about draft the talent players and NFL about win games? Just congrats to McCaffrey pass to Barry Sanders for break records yards. Are you sure if McCaffrey is stud RB? Are you sure?? Have you feeling gut and trust with your eyes on McCaffrey talent? If NFL is very tough and high level than college.

Can you tell me who is best white RB for since? Nope.

Have you experienced about draft the talent players and NFL about win games? Are you sure if McCaffrey is soft RB? Are you sure?? Have you feeling gut and trust with your eyes that McCaffrey is bad? Or is it cause he's white?
2. McCaffrey comes off the board quickly: I know I've had Christian McCaffrey all over the place in mock drafts, but there is just too much buzz about McCaffrey ending up inside the first 14 picks for it not to happen. Carolina and Philadelphia are the two spots to keep a close eye on, from what I'm hearing.

4. Beware of leaks from San Francisco: If there is one thing that everyone knew about Mike Shanahan, it was that you would rarely find leaks emanating from the building. Therefore, I find it difficult to believe the sudden fountain of leaks that are coming from a team being coached by Mike's son, Kyle, regarding who the 49ers covet. The leaks appear to be strategic in nature to generate trade talks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000802698/article/2017-nfl-draft-10-believable-things-amid-so-much-speculation
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washington-redskins/one-significant-stat-separates-christian-mccaffrey-dalvin-cook

"An average NFL running back fumbles once every 100 carries. Rich Tandler researched an incredible stat about the two players:

McCaffrey averages one fumble every 243 carries.
Cook averages one fumble every 63 carries."

https://mobile.twitter.com/CMcCaffrey5/status/854742776273133568/video/1

Nice find 243 carries without a fumble is being a 3 down back and not fumbling the whole year type of play
Have you experienced about draft the talent players and NFL about win games? Are you sure if McCaffrey is soft RB? Are you sure?? Have you feeling gut and trust with your eyes that McCaffrey is bad? Or is it cause he's white?

Yes I learned about mistake and then improved about careful to draft the players talents. I have trust myself. I came here in 2009 on October. They finally make playoff in 2011 then I was scream for draft to Kap then we got almost championship. I did it. Seahawks fans copy us about dirty defense and Wilson copy to Kap for fake rush yards. I am piss off at Seahawks fans.

I had see many white guys always struggled at NFL when some white guys have a great game in college. That's it. McCaffrey is bad because he is white? Yep. You know why? I never heard any white stud RB for since? Many years are nothing for white stud RB.
Ok fine. If you want draft to McCaffrey for us then if he is not stud or not a great games or bust. I will remember you next time. I will give you a chance time. Barry Sanders is not compare to McCaffrey.

He is struggle against to Washington rank 10 defense and same to Alamba rank 1 defense.

And LF did s**t vs Alabama the three times he played them what's your point???

I had see many white guys always struggled at NFL when some white guys have a great game in college. That's it. McCaffrey is bad because he is white? Yep. You know why? I never heard any white stud RB for since? Many years are nothing for white stud RB.

So since there hasn't been a stud white running back in the last 10 or so years you'll never draft one? Doesn't matter if he has a rare skill set, lights up the combine and has production that surpasses one of the all time greats?? Let me guess you don't want to draft black quarterbacks either cause they never win superbowls huh?
Well. He is white RB. I never heard any stud RB for since?! So dude. He is a great college then he will be struggle in NFL because it is different story between college and NFL. Barry Sanders is not compare to McCaffrey. Period..

Haha so cause he's white he can't be a RB...the truth comes out I'm disappointed in you buzz
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Ok fine. If you want draft to McCaffrey for us then if he is not stud or not a great games or bust. I will remember you next time. I will give you a chance time. Barry Sanders is not compare to McCaffrey.

He is struggle against to Washington rank 10 defense and same to Alamba rank 1 defense.

And LF did s**t vs Alabama the three times he played them what's your point???

Ok. I am disappointed with you that you don't want Fournette then I am fine with that. Don't worry that we won't draft to Fournette.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 26, 2017 at 5:18 PM ]

Haha so cause he's white he can't be a RB...the truth comes out I'm disappointed in you buzz

stating facts isnt allowed nowadays buzz

He's white never successful at NFL that called very big disappointed. We can't blame them white stud RB. Just them as self to do. You can't disappointed with me if he is bust or not stud RB in NFL then don't waste our roster. He is white and can became RB successful only in college than NFL. That's it.
LOL
Well thankfully people that actually know something about football are not going to be blinded by his lack of ideal race for the position.
He's white never successful at NFL that called very big disappointed. We can't blame them white stud RB. Just them as self to do. You can't disappointed with me if he is bust or not stud RB in NFL then don't waste our roster. He is white and can became RB successful only in college than NFL. That's it.

They used to say the same thing about black QBs. Myth debunked...
Originally posted by JBrack:

They used to say the same thing about black QBs. Myth debunked...

Don't forget about black coaches
Share 49ersWebzone