Jumping back into round 2!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
lolz where.
just hoping... jets.?.?

Oh me too then.
I just want us to trade up for Spence.... And i wouldnt care how the rest of the draft goes lol
Man I really wish we had one more (extra) 4th rd pick to dangle to trade up
Why we cant trade Gabbert?? Get a 4th or 5th for him
We have loads of guys with potential we need one more guy that can come in and start. Noah Spence is the best pass rusher left in the draft. If we can get up to around 40 and grab him we should. We can trade down a few picks next season and get us a 3rd. A pick a year early is valuable on a young team. 3 or 4 of our picks this year won't even make our squad. I wouldn't mind taking Jack he's healthy now so what if 3 or 4 years down the road he's going to need surgery. Players have that surgery all the time and come back from it. We have a shot at the best 3/4 OLB or ILB in the draft. We shouldn't be scared to make a move because it might not work out.
lolz where.
just hoping... jets.?.?

Oh me too then.

That was my hope when we moved up for Garnett. That we would recoup a pick, a 3rd maybe, by dealing Kaepernick. Doubt it happens but that would make today so sweet
  • fan49
  • Veteran
would a 3rd a 5th and a 6th not get us in to the second?
i mean damn, bathea, brooks, pears, devey, patton.... could all be traded for something lol. maybe we still get a 3rd fo0r kaep from someone

A.Davis, Lemonier, Tank. Move any of the inactive/nonproducers as we can to get an actual player.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Luke Falk... at the very best, will be a 2nd rounder..

Since when do you know what you're talking about?

Gotta love people who throw out these guarantees like you know something the rest of us don't.

If Falk has another season like he had this year he's going in the first round and probably in the top 10 because he'll test through the roof.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Would have to be late in the 2nd round.

• okdkid
  • Veteran

Why bother? So many great players are still on the board, several will be there at #68.
Originally posted by DeHubb:

You gonna play QB for us?
Originally posted by dj43:
I would not be in favor of a jump back into the 2nd. A move up in the 3rd would be more likely, depending on who was there. Packaging a player like Bethea might be an option to reduce the value of picks given up. Just not sure that is the way to go.

We have a pretty solid core of decent-to-good players. Roughly 28-30. We already have two impact players from yesterday. Getting another would be nice but I just don't see any such guys out there.

In the meantime, continue to improve the roster where ever the opportunity presents itself. We are still 12-15 players from a playoff team, IMO.

Yeah Derrick Henry is gonna suck. There's no impact players left.
[ Edited by Pick4Six on Apr 29, 2016 at 11:47 AM ]
Originally posted by DeHubb:

That would be dumber than a dumb thing. Right now he is our starting QB. Kaepernick may stay but right now he has says he doesn't want to be here. So just explain to me again why picking up a 4th or 5th for Gabbert would be a good idea.

Maybe into the bottom 4 picks. So moving up less than 10 spots.
Share 49ersWebzone