LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

RB Leonard Fournette

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Meh. At least it's injuries slowing him down unlike our pick.

Even last year, it was noting special. Just over 1000 yards at 3.9 per carry....

This
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Generational.

I wonder who's gonna be the generational talent this yr
Somewhere Trent Richardson be nodding his approval at those stats.
Generational I tell you!
C-Mac>>>>>Generational
Generational I tell you!

I wouldn't expect a mea culpa. People never own their mistakes.
Originally posted by Heroism:
C-Mac>>>>>Generational

For realz
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Generational I tell you!

I wouldn't expect a mea culpa. People never own their mistakes.

Yup they'll just move on to the player who's really good (after the fact) that we missed on lol...never mind they were hard over LF the whole draft process lol.
Meanwhile, KS has Matt Breida chasing 1000 yards,in spite of injuries averaging 5.5+ yards per carry.
Generational I tell you!

Generational is apparently another word for Eddie Lacy. Dude needs to lay off the gumbo and shed a few pounds.

I mean just playing devils advocate here but what passing threat do the Jaguar present? I'll wait
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I mean just playing devils advocate here but what passing threat do the Jaguar present? I'll wait

I'll play devils advocate to your devils advocate: who's fault is it that they dont have a passing threat? Watson and Mahomes both on the board at 4. This is exactly what everyone was saying; it's a bad idea to take a RB #4, no matter how generational, especially if there are other major holes in your roster.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Even last year, it was noting special. Just over 1000 yards at 3.9 per carry....

And they won a bunch of games with a great d and that 3 yards and a cloud of dust old school play last year.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 6, 2018 at 10:52 PM ]
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I'll play devils advocate to your devils advocate: who's fault is it that they dont have a passing threat? Watson and Mahomes both on the board at 4. This is exactly what everyone was saying; it's a bad idea to take a RB #4, no matter how generational, especially if there are other major holes in your roster.

That hurts if you're a Jaguar fan. No doubt about it. We were waiting for Cousins/ landed Jimmy. Qb argument doesn't apply. We drafted Solly filling in the enormous hole we had for a 3rd dt.

If we took LF he's basically Alfred Morris. It's a coin flip between who'd be more worthless him or Solly.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 6, 2018 at 11:12 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
That hurts if you're a Jaguar fan. No doubt about it. We were waiting for Cousins/ landed Jimmy. Qb argument doesn't apply. We drafted Solly filling in the enormous hole we had for a 3rd dt.

If we took LF he's basically Alfred Morris. It's a coin flip between who'd be more worthless him or Solly.

I also thought Solly was a mistake
Share 49ersWebzone