There are 860 users in the forums
Rams actively shopping 2nd pick.
Browse 49ers books and videos
Mar 19, 2014 at 5:48 PM
- eastcoast49ersfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,112
Let's hope the Texans draft Clowney or trade the pick to the Falcons or another team that wants Clowney. Then the Rams will get less for the second pick.
Mar 19, 2014 at 6:11 PM
- BadgerHawk
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,547
Originally posted by DeUh:
How much more value can they actually make out of that RG3 trade ?
Its almost kind of comical but they can make an absolute killing of that pick they gave up for Griffin a QB that the Redskins almost ruined. Can't blame them for moving the 2. This could be on par with the Vikes dropping their pants for the Cowboys which made them the "Team of the 90's". Thanks Foreskins!
Mar 19, 2014 at 6:27 PM
- btthepunk
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,342
Originally posted by Since07:Of course they do that... Rams are going to be REDICULOUSI wonder what ram fans must think
I think most Ram fans are in favor of trading down.
Mar 19, 2014 at 6:39 PM
- sspiker
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,261
As long as the Rams start Sam Bradford I ain't worried.
Mar 19, 2014 at 6:55 PM
- Youngone
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,647
I think they are crazy for continuing to stick by Bradford and his $17 million cap hit. I think. That's beside the point. They need a new QB
Mar 19, 2014 at 7:02 PM
- NinerSickness
- Member
- Posts: 8,897
The Rams just don't like picking 2nd overall.
Mar 19, 2014 at 7:08 PM
- pd24
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,407
Most likely a Falcons trade. The Falcons GM and Rams GM are pretty tight. The Rams GM came from the Falcons and those 2 were always together at the combine.
Mar 19, 2014 at 7:23 PM
- LVJay
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,847
Jeff Fisher will (intentionally) find a way to bring this team down... revenge (lost to Rams in SB)
Mar 19, 2014 at 7:47 PM
- SFL49ER
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,952
Of course they are, those lucky f**kers
Mar 19, 2014 at 8:02 PM
- TheGoldDiggerrrr
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,073
I'd take walkins, Man him and Austin would be a sick wr core be the greatest show on turf part 2.
Mar 19, 2014 at 8:03 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,344
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
I'd take walkins, Man him and Austin would be a sick wr core be the greatest show on turf part 2.
If only they could nudge Warner out of retirement.
Mar 19, 2014 at 8:08 PM
- TheGoldDiggerrrr
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,073
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:I'd take walkins, Man him and Austin would be a sick wr core be the greatest show on turf part 2.
If only they could nudge Warner out of retirement.
Don't be hating on Bradford, last season was the first time he got a legit wr, looks like a stud before that injury. Walkins, Austin, Bradford god that turns me on so freaking much, ok on second thought I hope they don't do that be a nightmare twice a year.
Mar 19, 2014 at 8:16 PM
- NinerSickness
- Member
- Posts: 8,897
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:Don't be hating on Bradford, last season was the first time he got a legit wr, looks like a stud before that injury. Walkins, Austin, Bradford god that turns me on so freaking much, ok on second thought I hope they don't do that be a nightmare twice a year.
I don't think Bradford ever looked like a stud. He's always been near dead last in the NFL in yards per attempt because he's captain check down (much like someone else we all know & love).
I think the hate on Bradford is totally justified, and I wouldn't be the least bit worried about him if they got Watkins. If anything the talent on defense should warrant worry (although a guy like Robinson sure could help the O).
Mar 19, 2014 at 8:27 PM
- TheGoldDiggerrrr
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,073
You only check down when you don't trust your outside guys, much like Alex he was on a horrible team that had more issues than a franchise Qb. They had Stephen Jackson the talent on offense during his stay tell last season when they got Austin. Plus he's look better than alex smith durning his first four years. I'd say he needs a better supporting cast and a coaching staff.Originally posted by VPofCarnage:Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:Don't be hating on Bradford, last season was the first time he got a legit wr, looks like a stud before that injury. Walkins, Austin, Bradford god that turns me on so freaking much, ok on second thought I hope they don't do that be a nightmare twice a year.
I don't think Bradford ever looked like a stud. He's always been near dead last in the NFL in yards per attempt because he's captain check down (much like someone else we all know & love).
I think the hate on Bradford is totally justified, and I wouldn't be the least bit worried about him if they got Watkins. If anything the talent on defense should warrant worry (although a guy like Robinson sure could help the O).
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Mar 19, 2014 at 8:29 PM ]
Mar 19, 2014 at 9:59 PM
- RishikeshA
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,720
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
I don't think Bradford ever looked like a stud. He's always been near dead last in the NFL in yards per attempt because he's captain check down (much like someone else we all know & love).
I think the hate on Bradford is totally justified, and I wouldn't be the least bit worried about him if they got Watkins. If anything the talent on defense should warrant worry (although a guy like Robinson sure could help the O).
He's a game manager, and he's shown he's not even that yet. He lucked out getting the max contract before the cap was put on draft picks. If a quarterback has "it" you see it early on. When a QB is drafted with a high pick the organization is committed for at least 3 years. If he doesn't pan out and the team goes through the whole process again there goes anywhere from 5-10 years.

I wonder what ram fans must think