LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

the 49ers surprise trade-up pick

• tjace
  • Veteran
Let Donte walk
Jump the Eagles
Grab Pryor
Then draft Kyle Fuller in the 2nd or Victor Hampton in the 3rd for our nickle back.

Why go WR early when all signs point to resigning Quan and building Crabs, Quan, and Patton?

4th round pick to add to the WR core - Jared Abbrederis from Wisconsin. Great route runner, decent speed, good hands. Just watch what he did to over-hyped Bradley Roby. Stats suffered because the QB wasn't good. Consistently gets open. Great #4 WR to develop into a Victor Cruz at most.
[ Edited by tjace on Feb 15, 2014 at 11:07 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If its not Jarvis Landry, I don't wanna hear about it.
As of right now, next year we won't have as many picks like the last two years. Of course we will probably lose more players and get additional comp picks, but don't be surprised if we trade away a pick or two to get mre picks the following year if the value is good and the niners think there is talent next year.
Originally posted by WildBill:
As of right now, next year we won't have as many picks like the last two years. Of course we will probably lose more players and get additional comp picks, but don't be surprised if we trade away a pick or two to get mre picks the following year if the value is good and the niners think there is talent next year.

I agree. Not their 1st, but I wouldnt be surprised to see something on day 2 or 3.
Share 49ersWebzone