• Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by 4ML:
He can't play against physical CBs?
are you talking to me?

No no...to ppl who are saying he'll struggle against Seattle bc of his size
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Oh s**t - didn't realize I was up again. Pick coming in a bit. Out for dinner.

If Safety Dion Bailey, USC is available...Rams will take him
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 16, 2014 at 7:50 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Oh s**t - didn't realize I was up again. Pick coming in a bit. Out for dinner.

If Safety Dion Bailey, USC is available...Rams will take him

Yes he's available
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Lions select Louchiez Purifoy - CB - Florida

Packers select Donte Moncrief - WR - Packers
Ravens looking to trade down
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
AB...I'm looking to trade up. Check your PM before making the pick.
4ML, who do you want to move?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I love Jared Abbrederis...but Niners still need to add another WR. I'm going to go with my sleeper pick here...He really should have returned to school for another year and I've no doubt he would have been drafted much higher next year. No one really talks about him because he played for Clemson opposite Watkins. But, may change very well at the combine when he runs a sub 4.4 at 6'5 200lbs in a few days. I don't care where he's projected to go today...I've a strong feeling he is going to move up in the draft after combine.

WR Martavis Bryant, Clemson

Extremely raw with only 1 year of starting experience...but he is a real speedster and has size to go along with it. He needs to get stronger and needs to work on his routes and hands. But, I love the potential here. He reminds me a bit of Plaxico Burress. Of course, Plaxico was a lot bigger and not as fast...but the way Plax played in college is similar to how Martavis plays...

[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM ]
too raw=too high. meh.
too raw=too high. meh.

I agree, not a fan of this 49ers draft

Overall, I'm ok with his draft.

With Tuitt, I disagree too but I understand his point.
Bryant is simply raw, reminds me of Stephen Hill. Personally, I would pick him with our latest 3rd-rounder
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
...yea, it's called a sleeper pick for a reason. Btw...agian, it's Feb...pre-combine...lol ppl acting like they know who will get drafted in these mid-rounds lol

I just checked nfldraftscout.com - they've him going in 2-3 round and rated him as no. 12 WR in the draft...lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Overall, I'm ok with his draft.

With Tuitt, I disagree too but I understand his point.
Bryant is simply raw, reminds me of Stephen Hill. Personally, I would pick him with our latest 3rd-rounder

Things are gonna move...let's see how he does in Combine. I've a feeling he's going to excel there. Plus, if you really like a guy a lot - you're better off reaching for him by 10 picks than missing out on him.
I'm not afraid about missing out on him because this draft is loaded with WR-talent.
Yes, I know where he is ranked but I don't give a .. about rankings especially if we are talking about high potential but very low results so far

Interesting, another WR who I want is still available.
[ Edited by communist on Feb 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm not afraid about missing out on him because this draft is loaded with WR-talent.
Yes, I know where he is ranked but I don't give a .. about rankings especially if we are talking about high potential but very low results so far

Interesting, another WR who I want is still available.

Yes...things are obviously very fluid and I'm sure ppl like other players over my picks. That's totally fine. It will be very easy for me to draft the guys who are extremely popular on the board...but I don't see the point in doing that for these mocks.

This is a draft...gotta have a long term view. When you start drafting based on what can this guy do for me this season - you've already lost half the battle. The guy has as much potential as Watkins and you're getting him in 3rd round. It's a no-brainer for me.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 17, 2014 at 11:15 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone