Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 784 users in the forums

Bruce Ellington-WR-South Carolina

Browse 49ers books and videos
I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't get him tomorrow. Dude's gonna be a star in the NFL.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,997
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Andra:
Getting Ellington in the 4th or later would be such a steal. It would make my panties moist.

you = girl or guy?

yes (I know), some guys wear panties...

Non panty wearing guy. But if we get Ellington I will put on my wife's and run around until they are nice and moist
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,041
please god, we want bruce almighty. make it happen.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,006
Fully expect Ellington to be picked by the Niners today.
Now a 49er!!!!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,006
Wow. F**k yeah!!!!
Nice pickup
Originally posted by DeUh:

Oooooh hellyeaaaah ellingtons a niner!!!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,470
Booya!
One of the guys I've been championing for...he's another weapon for Kap. He can be a mismatch because he's a smaller, quick WR who's tough as nails and has a burst off the LOS. Also has good KR skills. After getting Lloyd and Stevie Johnson, I see Ellington as the missing piece from the passing offense. Kap will have a plethora of targets...man, I can't wait to see it happen.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,842
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Andra:
Getting Ellington in the 4th or later would be such a steal. It would make my panties moist.

you = girl or guy?

yes (I know), some guys wear panties...

Non panty wearing guy. But if we get Ellington I will put on my wife's and run around until they are nice and moist

Post the video
This pick should appease the faithful.
Oh Happy Day!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone