There are 160 users in the forums

Odell Beckham Jr-WR-LSU

Originally posted by Kolohe:
No chance Beckham will be there at #30, he'll be gone within the top 15. And I really don't like to say "No chance", cause anything can happen in the draft, but it seems like a lot of teams in the top 15 have been rumored to have strong interest in him. 9ers will definitely have to trade up to land Beckham. I think Beckham is the next best thing next to Sammy Watkins and not Mike Evans.
NOT Mike evans???
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
He'd be inactive on game days if he played for us

No, he'd be well used as a decoy and a downfield blocker.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
He'd be inactive on game days if he played for us

No, he'd be well used as a decoy and a downfield blocker.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by communist:
No chance Beckham will be there at #30, he'll be gone within the top 15. And I really don't like to say "No chance", cause anything can happen in the draft, but it seems like a lot of teams in the top 15 have been rumored to have strong interest in him. 9ers will definitely have to trade up to land Beckham. I think Beckham is the next best thing next to Sammy Watkins and not Mike Evans.
NOT Mike evans???

Well how wrong was I??
Originally posted by communist:
NOT Mike evans???

Well how wrong was I??

Mike Evans is pretty impressive with his QB situation. Both of them should have many pro bowl years ahead of them.
Share 49ersWebzone