There are 525 users in the forums
2013 Draft Discussion Thread
Browse 49ers books and videos
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
Wow, Minnesota trading back into the first for 3 first round picks! Im guessing Patterson here.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- Niners23
- Veteran
- Posts: 344
Wow Vikings with 3 1st round picks now, getting insane value!
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- JustinNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,762
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I COMPLETELY forgot about Sly. Good pick by the Broncos. I really expected them to take Tank, but I'm pretty excited that they didn't. Fully expect Big brother John to screw us now, since we probably took his safety. Tank to replace Kruger?
patriots just traded out and I bet ravens take ogletree or teo. so hopefully tank is safe for now
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- JerryRice1848
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,224
Te'o time again
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- RealShaloop
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,121
Te'o
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- dhp318
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,924
I'm gonna laugh when it's Ogletree.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- ace49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,427
damn mini want to make a statement this coming season.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM
- ElephantHaley
- Member
- Posts: 7,020
Originally posted by 49er4life:
4 more picks... can not wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!
we got 3 picks tomorrow right not 4?
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,360
Originally posted by KID9R:
I wish we had of been able to use are pick 34 to move up. Because that pick 31 looks like a prime trade down spot now.
That's what I was saying for awhile, with Geno and Barkley available, someone will get tempted to move up into the 1st to secure their choice. Unfortunately that will likely result in the Rams or Ravens making out like bandits.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM
- KID9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,131
If they get Patterson, they killed it
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,956
Vikings take Tank to complete their D front?
just kidding, been crazy w/the Tank stuff
fully expect Patterson here.
just kidding, been crazy w/the Tank stuff
fully expect Patterson here.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM
- RealShaloop
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,121
Te'o or Patterson
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
Originally posted by ace49ers:
damn mini want to make a statement this coming season.
I bet they replace Harvin with Patterson.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM
- dhp318
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,924
holy s**t the Pats got so much.
29th overall for:
2nd 52nd
3rd 83rd
4th 102nd
7th 229th
29th overall for:
2nd 52nd
3rd 83rd
4th 102nd
7th 229th
[ Edited by dhp318 on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:22 PM ]
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM
- PhillyNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,995
They were offering a ton to move up...2,3'4'7