Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 542 users in the forums

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

Browse 49ers books and videos
I want Hunter also


i think hes there at 34
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I bet they replace Harvin with Patterson.

Wait...how the hell is Minnesota picking yet again? Did I miss something???
Book it, with all those picks bellichick will draft matheiu
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
LMAO metalhead John Clayton

One of the best promo's evar!!!!!!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Teams just love to throw picks at the Patriots lol WTF

Don't even call Belichik unless you hate working on the 2nd day of he draft.
this cant be te'o
THIS is exactly why I was on the trade down bandwagon. The Patriots made out like bandits. I wonder if we can make a similar move at 34.
Fall Tank Fall TAnk Fall Tank
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
LMAO metalhead John Clayton

One of the best promo's evar!!!!!!

Im pretty sure that was slayer. Didnt listen close enough. Hilarious.
Damn Billechik rapes the draft
Patterson is the pick here.....right? Or Keenan Allen?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Book it, with all those picks bellichick will draft matheiu

right before us in the 3rd
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by 49er4life:
4 more picks... can not wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!


we got 3 picks tomorrow right not 4?

You are correct!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,926
Crap, Vikings traded back up !! I am sure it will be a WR.
Pats just traded for 900 gillion draft picks lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone