There are 718 users in the forums
2013 Draft Discussion Thread
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
PRAYING Tank falls to 34!
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM
- RedAu
- Veteran
- Posts: 131
BTW for those dying for a WR, Hopkins is #2 WR in draft for Football Outsiders.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2013/playmaker-score-2013
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2013/playmaker-score-2013
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM
- SoCal9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,496
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by dmax:
Patterson had character issues right?
I have heard work ethic, but I also heard he is not too bright when it comes to learning the schemes.
FWIW, Patterson and Austin didn't do so well on the Wonderlich test.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,413
Meh
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:17 PM
- dmax
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by Rascal:I have heard work ethic, but I also heard he is not too bright when it comes to learning the schemes.
Ohh gotcha
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:17 PM
- robniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,547
Originally posted by robniner:Originally posted by robniner:UPCOMING SIDES OF THE BALL TO BE ADDRESSED BY THE FOLLOWING TEAMS REMAINING GUESSES
TEXANS- Offense
BRONCOS-Defense
VIKINGS-Defense
RAMS-Offense
COWBOYS-Defense
RAVENS-Defense
TEXANS
Guess
Offense
Pick
Offense
1/1
BRONCOS
Guess
Defense
Pick
Defense
2/2
[ Edited by robniner on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:17 PM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,957
I COMPLETELY forgot about Sly. Good pick by the Broncos. I really expected them to take Tank, but I'm pretty excited that they didn't. Fully expect Big brother John to screw us now, since we probably took his safety. Tank to replace Kruger?
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
Im only watching to see who could be left for our early pick tomorrow.
I hate that they split the first from all the other rounds. Should have gone first and second.
I hate that they split the first from all the other rounds. Should have gone first and second.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Here's te'o
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
- MadDog49er
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 19,400
Here we go with the trades. Could have been the Niners doing this.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,957
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
UPCOMING SIDES OF THE BALL TO BE ADDRESSED BY THE FOLLOWING TEAMS REMAINING GUESSES
TEXANS- Offense
BRONCOS-Defense
PATRIOTS-Defense
RAMS-Offense
COWBOYS-Defense
RAVENS-Defense
TEXANS
Guess
Offense
Pick
Offense
1/1
BRONCOS
Guess
Defense
Pick
Defense
2/2
Can't go 3/3 now. No excuses.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,859
Damn Minnesota taking 3 1st rounders! Wow
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- BoiseNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,322
Vikings trading up.
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
LMAO metalhead John Clayton
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,957
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Here we go with the trades. Could have been the Niners doing this.
Might still be, just on the other end.