Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 699 users in the forums

2013 Draft Discussion Thread

Browse 49ers books and videos
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,131
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Dang somebody gotta take Geno. WTH is up with that? Why would the NFL embarrass him like this? He coulda stood home . honestly i feel really bad for him seriuously

He was interviewed yesterday and honestly thought he would be in the top 5. poor guy
Well, we know that we will get an A+ draft grade from Charles Davis.
Originally posted by robniner:
Guess Pick
TEXANS- Offense Offense 1/1

I think Rams will go defense. Remember they are without both their starting safeties from this past season, they also need an ILB.
Like the pick for the texans...and didn't want him for us...to similar to Bolden and Crabs in that middling size but great hands sort of mold. If we go wide out I want to go either bigger or faster than what we have.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,926
Originally posted by dmax:
Patterson had character issues right?


I have heard work ethic, but I also heard he is not too bright when it comes to learning the schemes.
Watch the Rams trade back down to a second round team hoping to land a QB late in the first.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:15 PM ]
4 more picks... can not wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!
  • RedAu
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 131
Niners might trade back in the second, lots of quality left, then start packaging picks for 2014.
Originally posted by Rascal:
I have heard work ethic, but I also heard he is not too bright when it comes to learning the schemes.

I had seen something about him being very arrogant in his interviews.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Dang somebody gotta take Geno. WTH is up with that? Why would the NFL embarrass him like this? He coulda stood home . honestly i feel really bad for him seriuously

I start to feel sorry for him..but then I say ..he's gonna make millions
Originally posted by Rascal:
I have heard work ethic, but I also heard he is not too bright when it comes to learning the schemes.

LOL....exactly what the 49ers need, a more raw version of Jenkins.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Watch the Rams trade back down to a second round team hoping to land a QB late in the first.

That's a bold statement.

damn, Mayock is on fire.
[ Edited by dhp318 on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners23:
Originally posted by Rascal:
I have heard work ethic, but I also heard he is not too bright when it comes to learning the schemes.

I had seen something about him being very arrogant in his interviews.

He didn't give a sh!t about classes; he loved to party a lot
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,131
I wish we had of been able to use are pick 34 to move up. Because that pick 31 looks like a prime trade down spot now.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by dmax:
Patterson had character issues right?


I have heard work ethic, but I also heard he is not too bright when it comes to learning the schemes.

Don't want him and he's definitely not a 49er if he doesn't work hard
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone