LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

good news fleenerites--the peter king mock draft

Super Bowl....
If there are two guys that Harbaugh would sway Baalke to over value, they are Andrew Luck (probably not an overvalue considering his athletic ability) and Coby Fleener.

Fleener was a key role in that Stanford offense and a key role playing with the QB who will be the #1 pick. Anyone who backs Alex has probably considered the notion that a WR makes QB's look just as good and vice versa. Well, Fleener was a target of the highest rated pro ready QB in the draft since quite a few years now.

Do you think Fleener had anything to do with Luck's success? 6'6" 4.5 forty?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Great. next year, let's also take a TE in the first round. Oh and the year after too. We can never have too many.
Originally posted by Amir:
Great. next year, let's also take a TE in the first round. Oh and the year after too. We can never have too many.

We should be road graders and rule out WR position altogether, go old school/new school, 1 RB and 4 TEs (all of which can run a 4.5 or better forty and none are shorter than 6'3".

Flat out domination.
I trust Baalke.

If he picks Fleener then it's the best pick for us.

THINK BACK to last year's draft when he took Aldon. The collective whinning was ridiculous. Trent proved his judgement to me. I wish this draft wold start real soon.
Originally posted by TlSSER:

hahahaaaaaa..thats awesome!
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Originally posted by TlSSER:

hahahaaaaaa..thats awesome!

Fleener would almost certainly pay off right away in the redzone and against most teams that have weak lbs. Since we are a sb contender it would be wise to draft him bc last time i checked if we improve just a tab in scoring tds or a receiver that can get open we get our sixth trophy
What cares what Peter King has to say?

Share 49ersWebzone