LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Boldin for a 3rd Rounder?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/03/report-cardinals-want-a-third-round-pick-for-boldin/

I'd take it.

(knowing of course the scrubby Cards would be stupid to trade him within the division)

but hey, AZ, congrats on the new Franchise QB!!!

lol wtf
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Too bad we are in the same division. 'Zone won't trade him to us even for a 2nd rounder.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
..... but on the topic.... We do not need Boldin, Crabtree is the same style receiver
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
NFC West rivals price will be much higher, no way they trade AB to us.
Originally posted by Jcool:
..... but on the topic.... We do not need Boldin, Crabtree is the same style receiver
Originally posted by Kolohe:
NFC West rivals price will be much higher, no way they trade AB to us.

I agree. But if they did yes in a heartbeat.
Not in a million years would the Cards give us Boldin for a third. I don't think they'd give us Boldin at all.

Oh yeah and
Yeah. This isn't exaclty like when Seattle unloaded D-Drop on us for a 4th rounder a couple years ago . . . . . . Boldin is a stud and Arizona isn't dumb.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
They won't be giving him to us, so please Arizona get him out of the NFC. Thank You

They just have to sweeten the pot a little and throw in a player plus the 3rd.

3rd plus Adam Snyder for Boldin, wink wink

3rd plus Cody Wallace for Boldin wink wink

The issue is not the trade, but if the Yorks would pony up to pay Boldin what he wants.

for the poster who said Boldin is the exact same as crabtree, so what, I would take two physical WR's any day of the week.
He's not a need. Plus, we can use that 3rd rounder for a backup CB, S, or pass rusher.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Right. Who would want two solid receivers?
I hope someone brought some tissue to clean up after all this mental masturbation.

[ Edited by Jakemall on Mar 4, 2010 at 09:51:18 ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Right. Who would want two solid receivers?

Yeah, who would want Crabtree and Boldin on the same team, that would suck.
Share 49ersWebzone