LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 392 users in the forums

OTC's Winter Wonderland Mock 2009.

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
I only see Cleveland and Kansas City as potential suitors for Eric Berry. Kansas City has pressing needs on their OLine and Cleveland is picking way too high to grab Berry. I don't see Carolina winning another game and I think we'll be picking at the 6 spots with our first pick.

So why not Berry?

Why don't we just wait until 3 more weeks when we actually have the final standings? Then we can safely make predictions...before the Combine...
I have a question for OTC, MD or any other draft guru, where does Trevard Lindley the CB from Kentucky project right now? There was talk before the season that he could be the best corner in the draft this yr. but I haven't heard much about him since. I am a wildcat fan and in all the games I got to watch he looked like a very good player.
Originally posted by epdavis:
I have a question for OTC, MD or any other draft guru, where does Trevard Lindley the CB from Kentucky project right now? There was talk before the season that he could be the best corner in the draft this yr. but I haven't heard much about him since. I am a wildcat fan and in all the games I got to watch he looked like a very good player.

I personally like Lindley and think if he runs well, he could be a solid 2nd round pick. He didn't have many picks this year, but I know he played a great overall game against Tennessee a few weeks ago.

Lindley is one of the best cover corners in the draft, but he was hurt earlier in the year, which made his numbers a little lower than usual. He's still incredibly talented though, and projects to go somewhere in the 2nd. You're right in saying that earlier in the year he was considered a likely 1st-round pick. With a good combine, he will likely solidify his position as a 2nd-rounder.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Lindley is one of the best cover corners in the draft, but he was hurt earlier in the year, which made his numbers a little lower than usual. He's still incredibly talented though, and projects to go somewhere in the 2nd. You're right in saying that earlier in the year he was considered a likely 1st-round pick. With a good combine, he will likely solidify his position as a 2nd-rounder.

Thanks guys, I was asking because I think we do need a corner but I really want Spiller along with an OT in the 1st then we could grab Lindley in the 2nd. I do think CB is probably a bigger need than RB but Spiller could be special I'm thinking Reggie Bush at the worst & Chris Johnson at best
I like your mock because it isn't the norm. Thanks for the info! We need to root for Carolina to lose all of it's games down the stretch. (Their schedule is sick!) Great trade by Scott.

I agree we need a tackle and another quality guard
Fast Safety & Shutdown Corner
Fast Receiver - A deep threat for the team
Fast Running Back - A home run hitter

The Receiver and the Running Back one of them needs to be a returner (Can you say spiller)
LOVE the tj ward pick

He is a true play maker
Share 49ersWebzone