There are 173 users in the forums

if calvin johnson and crabs were in the same draft ...

if calvin and michael were in the same draft who would be taken first. what are the chances that mc is gonna be a stud. i hope that we don't have a bust. im a big believer of karma and i have been rubbing it in my raider loving friend's face since the draft. i hope karma doesn't bite me in the arse.
Calvin Johnson would've been picked over any other receiver, past, present, and future.
I'd take Johnson.
Calvin Johnson would've been the first reciever taken. He has the height/weight/speed that makes him the perfect reciever.
  • yoda76
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Calvin Johnson would've been the first reciever taken. He has the height/weight/speed that makes him the perfect reciever.

Agreed.
Originally posted by yoda76:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

Agreed.

+1

And its not really even close.
[ Edited by Overkill on May 15, 2009 at 3:46 PM ]
so is anyone scared that we may have a bust? or is it a good chance we have a stud?
I don't agree that Johnson would be a sure bet to get drafted ahead of Crabtree. Crabtree is the only two time winner of the Biletnikoff award for a reason. He's also the only freshman to ever win the award.

if Crabtree woulda ran the 40 and did good then it could be close, if not then Calvin J

Originally posted by mike9er:
so is anyone scared that we may have a bust? or is it a good chance we have a stud?

Every prospect can be a bust. There is no such thing as a guarantee. BTW, not trying to be rude, but you sound very cowardly.

41 TDs in 2 seasons speaks for itself. i doubt he will be a bust at worst hell be a chris carter type reciever, at best im saying steve smith type.
Originally posted by kronik:

Every prospect can be a bust. There is no such thing as a guarantee. BTW, not trying to be rude, but you sound very cowardly.

im not cowardly but i have bad luck if i think something is a good thing it usually turns out bad. im a big believer in karma and you wouldint believe the amount of s**t i've been talkin to my raider loving friend.
Originally posted by kronik:

im not cowardly but i have bad luck if i think something is a good thing it usually turns out bad. im a big believer in karma and you wouldint believe the amount of s**t i've been talkin to my raider loving friend.

I see. I wasn't saying you are a coward, just sounded that way. You are right though, karma is a b***h. Best to be humble when talking with your raider lover friend.
  • yoda76
  • Info N/A
If both of them were on the board..............the Raiders would take Hayward-Bey!
Share 49ersWebzone