There are 166 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I thought he meant a 3rd, 4th, or 5th round pick when he said 3rd to 5th

Yes that is correct sir
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
crzy when is the draft starting?

I've pushed back the keeper deadline to Monday February 25. The draft will start the morning of that Monday.

That's fine. I'd love another week of preparations, but 25th is fine as well.
Wait.. you actually do preparations?

Yea - mostly try to read up on the latest news on the players. I thought everyone does that? Next few days are super busy for me, so I would love to get started on that after that.

I just wing it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I've pushed back the keeper deadline to Monday February 25. The draft will start the morning of that Monday.

Yea - mostly try to read up on the latest news on the players. I thought everyone does that? Next few days are super busy for me, so I would love to get started on that after that.

I just wing it.

That's pretty impressive. I don't pay enough attention to AL to wing it. Hell, I don't pay enough attn to teams outside of NL West.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I just wing it.

That's pretty impressive. I don't pay enough attention to AL to wing it. Hell, I don't pay enough attn to teams outside of NL West.

I pay attention to every team. I still prepare.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

I just wing it.

Yea, I mean I pay attention to every team...just not enough where I can go into the draft blindly. You know what I mean?
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Feb 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]

I just wing it.

Yea, I mean I pay attention to every team...just not enough where I can go into the draft blindly. You know what I mean?

Thats the smart thing to do. I just dont want to really do tons of research. Probably why I never get the top prospects in the draft.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I just wing it.

Thats the smart thing to do. I just dont want to really do tons of research. Probably why I never get the top prospects in the draft.

Dude, you win or get close enough every single year...you're doing something right.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Derrick Goold (Cardinals beat writer) referred to Allen Craig as a 30 HR - 100 RBI guy and a definite All Star. Do you agree with his assessment, or do other factors come into play? #STLCards

Trade me him, NJ!
I was just looking over everyones keepers and saw that Naitch is keeping Strasburg in round 9 and Headley in round 23 talk about steals
Derrick Goold (Cardinals beat writer) referred to Allen Craig as a 30 HR - 100 RBI guy and a definite All Star. Do you agree with his assessment, or do other factors come into play? #STLCards

Trade me him, NJ!

I hope Derrick is right.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
guys i'm gonna be AWOL until like Sunday. So if you make trades or change keepers just post them here and I'll update when I get around to it.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for InconvenientTruth21.
One more time

Guys on the block and their keeper value:
Jose Bautista (round 2)
Anthony Rizzo (round 23)
Josh Reddick (round 23)
Jarrod Parker (round 23)
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
One more time

Guys on the block and their keeper value:
Jose Bautista (round 2)
Anthony Rizzo (round 23)
Josh Reddick (round 23)