There are 152 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Medlen has 23rd value correct?

Wow. LOVE that trade for you.

word, I had to go look at Sac's team and I'm not convinced I would had done the trade myself, but I could see where he's going. Medlen as a 23rd is just such great value
I'm keeping...

Robinson Cano (1)
David Price (2)
Jose Reyes (3)
Craig Kimbrel (6)
Originally posted by vrabbit:

word, I had to go look at Sac's team and I'm not convinced I would had done the trade myself, but I could see where he's going. Medlen as a 23rd is just such great value

Definitely thought it worked for both of us. Was planning to keep Medlen at 23rd myself, and that's a great value for lifer. But to get a 7th in exchange made sense for me...I still had doubts about Medlen having no track record and repeating last year. And to cash in now for a solid pick, I went for it. Hope it works for both of us.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Definitely thought it worked for both of us. Was planning to keep Medlen at 23rd myself, and that's a great value for lifer. But to get a 7th in exchange made sense for me...I still had doubts about Medlen having no track record and repeating last year. And to cash in now for a solid pick, I went for it. Hope it works for both of us.

Thats the idea. Good deal for both sides.
Crzy man.. can you put all the keepers in. I think everyone has spoken.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Miguel Cabrera (Round 1)
Justin Upton (Round 2)
Gio Gonzalez (Round 6)
Yoenis Cespedes (Round 13)

I think I'm gonna stay with this

Still willing to trade Justin Upton for a stud pitcher though

Also still have these doots

Jose Bautista (R2 keeper)
Anthony Rizzo (R23 keeper)
Jarrod Parker (R23 keeper)
Josh Reddick (R23 keeper
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Feb 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM ]

Exactly...Sac has great keepers, to get a great pick in return works for him too
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Breakdown:

James Gets:
83 (7th) 193 (17th) 216 (18th)

I get:
77 (7th) 173 (15th) 269 (23rd)

This is a silly trade. jrg trades down 20 picks from the 15th round to move up to the 18th? I think jrg regrets this move.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm keeping...

Robinson Cano (1)
David Price (2)
Jose Reyes (3)
Craig Kimbrel (6)

Robinson Cano (1), Jose Reyes (2), David Price (3), Craig Kimbrel (6)

This is correct.

Reyes has round 2 and Price has round 3.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm up to date I think.

Please double check your keepers and trades.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Breakdown:

James Gets:
83 (7th) 193 (17th) 216 (18th)

I get:
77 (7th) 173 (15th) 269 (23rd)

This is a silly trade. jrg trades down 20 picks from the 15th round to move up to the 18th? I think jrg regrets this move.

I don't want to speak for James, but he moves up 50+ spots from 23rd round to 18th round. Won't get that value if you do it during the draft.
Last chance for someone to land Matt Cain....he will be gone in the first round...asking for a pick in the 3rd to the 5th
Really hope I don't regret not keeping Rizzo
Last chance for someone to land Matt Cain....he will be gone in the first round...asking for a pick in the 3rd to the 5th

I want Cain but giving a 4th for him then using a 3rd to keep him is too much
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I want Cain but giving a 4th for him then using a 3rd to keep him is too much

He's asking for a pick swap 3 to 5. Although you can't give up your 3rd in a pick swap because then you'd have to use your 2nd round pick to keep Cain
Share 49ersWebzone