49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 439 users in the forums

Power Rankings using Football Positional Value Pyramid + Madden OVR scores

Shop 49ers game tickets
QB carries a lot of weight as it should. Here's what I forecast:

Colts Ryan will have a great year. Madden has Tannehill better than Ryan, this is wrong.

76 for Lawrence and 72 Lance.. I get it.. it's based on what they did in 2021 which is not much.. but as you mention they could breakout and dramatically outperform their rating.

Is this the year it catches up with Brady.. he's the top rated 97 at age 45, a testament to his longevity.

There are so many numbers here, I could have sworn this was a 5GR post.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
QB carries a lot of weight as it should. Here's what I forecast:

Colts Ryan will have a great year. Madden has Tannehill better than Ryan, this is wrong.

76 for Lawrence and 72 Lance.. I get it.. it's based on what they did in 2021 which is not much.. but as you mention they could breakout and dramatically outperform their rating.

Is this the year it catches up with Brady.. he's the top rated 97 at age 45, a testament to his longevity.

There are so many numbers here, I could have sworn this was a 5GR post.

I agree Tannehill is too high.

It is interesting that even with this analysis and my weightings, the Niners and Rams are very close.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone