LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 425 users in the forums

Vernon Davis yelling at the QB coach after big TD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can anybody guess why Vernon Davis yelling at the QB coach after big TD? My only guess is that he is part of the reason they haven't been looking Vernon's way as often, even though he is probably our best offensive target.

It may be nothing, but definitely awkward. Thoughts??
My guess is Vernon was trying to make a point to our coaches. He not only yelled at the TE coach, but him and singletary exchanged some words on the bench. Vernon probably is telling them to air it out more.
dude he's an emotional player it was nothing

i'd liek to KNOW WHY THE HELL DOES THE WEBZONE REMOVE MY POSTS????? HATERS1!!!!!!!
Originally posted by wailers15:

i'd liek to KNOW WHY THE HELL DOES THE WEBZONE REMOVE MY POSTS????? HATERS1!!!!!!!

• Chief
  • Veteran
Because he is awesome and all of our coaches suck major dick.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
He said what any logical Team would do GET HIM THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is so hard about that get VD the ball he is a mismatch every down. GOD I HATE OUR COACHES. and WHY THE f**k DO WE RUN when we have a minute left with 2 TO. f**k!!!!!!!!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

you are a mod now? crap...i better be careful.

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
3rd and outs
Originally posted by Chief:
Because he is awesome and all of our coaches suck major dick.
VD will be asked about the talk.

Same old Vernon, makes a big play... starts talking like he is the greatest of all time to our coaches and the other team and then drops a big ball.

Side note: nice job punting the ball away Singletary. Even worse job by the D to let them pick up 10 first downs on the drive.
HE SHOULD BE YELLING AT HIM, THAT GUY IS AN IDIOT.

It wasn't "nothing." It was the teams offensive captian frustrated at the Niners horrible game plan. He should be yelling at them. He is one of the most explosive players at his position and he sees the ball maybe 3 times in a game.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

It wasn't "nothing." It was the teams offensive captian frustrated at the Niners horrible game plan. He should be yelling at them. He is one of the most explosive players at his position and he sees the ball maybe 3 times in a game.

how bout 6 per game. had 66 targets coming in, in 11 games. Good enough for 8th in terms of targets.

Gonzo 7 per game
Gate 6.5 per game.

Same ball park!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

you are a mod now? crap...i better be careful.

where have you been ?
Share 49ersWebzone