There are 164 users in the forums

Fans No Class Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fans No Class Today!

I had to make this thread because honestly it was apalling to hear the fans booing Smith for Carr, and during the threads many felt the same as may, and even those that dont like Smith one bit.

Then Sing leaves him in, and he throws 2 more TD's and then they cheer. Booing because it's a bad play is one thing.

But Gore fumbled twice and our D was getting manhandled, and all they could boo was our QB. Some say Sing is messed up in the head, well u know what some of us fans are just as crazy as they make Sing out to be.

If you looked around in chat rooms, they were laughing at our fans because regardless of what. 21pts from a QB should be enough to win, regardless of int's, but its funny, nope, not on our team.

The whole team at some point f**ked up today, and the booing for just one player was quite pathetic as a fan IMHO.

[ Edited by Jersey9er on Oct 10, 2010 at 22:06:03 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
No he deserved it.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
u really think they are booing smith for just one game? or could it be the last five years??
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I had to make this thread because honestly it was apalling to hear the fans booing Smith for Carr, and during the threads many felt the same as may, and even those that dont like Smith one bit.

Then Sing leaves him in, and he throws 2 more TD's and then they cheer. Booing because it's a bad play is one thing.

But Gore fumbled twice and our D was getting manhandled, and all they could boo was our QB. Some say Sing is messed up in the head, well u know what some of us fans are just as crazy as they make Sing out to be.

If you looked around in chat rooms, they were laughing at our fans because regardless of what. 21pts from a QB should be enough to win, regardless of int's, but its funny, nope, not on our team.

The whole team at some point f**ked up today, and the booing for just one player was quite pathetic as a fan IMHO.

Because we are sick of the same f**king s**t over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I need to say that s**t again?!?!?!?! f**k!!!!!
the team had no class they "bust" their asses all week and all offseason for this s**t
The fans were stupid, in my opinion.

They should have yelled "WE WANT GRUDEN" "WE WANT GRUDEN"

Carr won't give you s**t.

At least Gruden might be able to fix this mess.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

dude, Alex has been f***g up for 6 years already, not Gore, we understand some players might play horrible sometimes, but Alex suks every game, 9 interceptions... c'mmon dude
Originally posted by TDNiners:

Cosigned. Carr won't fix this s**t!
who cares what the rest of the world thinks,that was a dumba** fumble and stupid interceptions,real fans our tired of that crap,fans our the hard working people dishing out hard earned dollars they deserve a better product than this sh**.Maybe the booing got someones attention.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Fans who paid probably close to $100 to be at the game can BOOOOO if they want

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

But NATE DAVIS might if sing stops hating on him. He cant be worst than alex

One more time... Lets all practice.

"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

That is why it is time to see what Troy Smith has. This year is over and with the strike looming next season it is going to be a long hard 2 years to try and get this s**t right.

At least I can say Go YANKEES!!!!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
No he deserved it.
well they are tired of mediocre football. We need to really focus on next season now. We should look for a new HC and look to draft either luck or locker. I have had enough of Alex Smith because the offense simply does not seem to function right. I think the only way for him to redeem himself now is for him to play lights out football for the rest of the year. Sing did something few coaches could do and that was having the guts to tell your QB that he needs to play like an NFL QB and start being a leader and get MAD.
Share 49ersWebzone