There are 196 users in the forums

49ersWebzone HOF Enshrinement Tailgate thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
So can we get a head count of who is officially going to be there and who wants to meet up beforehand (and afterward) for a WZ midwest get together ?

Zoners who currently have tickets :

KRS-1 + Ang (got ours in the mail)
Wifey & Rserda
9erfan4life
Fricker
Ill49ers
jprchrds
Originally posted by KRS-1:
So can we get a head count of who is officially going to be there and who wants to meet up beforehand (and afterward) for a WZ midwest get together ?

Wifey & Rserda
9erfan4life
Fricker
Ill49ers
jprchrds

Wish I could be there with ya, bro! Have a blast and represent!!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Wifey & Rserda
9erfan4life
Fricker
Ill49ers
jprchrds

Wish I could be there with ya, bro! Have a blast and represent!!!!

You know we will, wish some of you west coasters (like yourself) would have been able to make it down! Pics will be a posted for those unable to attend, shortly thereafter.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I will be there when and where I have no idea but I will hunt down the ND fan oh yes I will find you
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I will be there when and where I have no idea but I will hunt down the ND fan oh yes I will find you

If you find me I will let you play with my blue and gold boons
If no pictures are posted................

just saying.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigRon:

just saying.

Post #2
Jerry is my hero and a big reason why I became a Niner fan at the ripe age of 7. I'm really contemplating going to this but it's up in the air because A. Ohio is 7 hours or so away and B. I'll definitely be going to the home opener vs. NO where they will honor him.
Originally posted by BigRon:

just saying.

Post #2

What. You expect me to read ALL the posts in a thread. How Rude.
soooo wish I could be there

just got a text from my friend received hof tix today I shall be there bout a 6 hour drive from dc gonna head up early saturday staying in cleveland
see you all there....
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
just got a text from my friend received hof tix today I shall be there bout a 6 hour drive from dc gonna head up early saturday staying in cleveland

Nice

As we get closer to the date we'll have to figure out a meeting spot! When are you leaving ?

Originally posted by 49erJim:
see you all there....

You....you.....you are.....joining us ?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
saw the old man yesterday he showed me the tix I guess hotel rooms are blocked and they are charging double cost for that weekend lol

sounds like we will be leaving MI in the morning it's about a 3 hour drive hang around the Hall stay for the deal then jet

so I'll be around
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
saw the old man yesterday he showed me the tix I guess hotel rooms are blocked and they are charging double cost for that weekend lol

sounds like we will be leaving MI in the morning it's about a 3 hour drive hang around the Hall stay for the deal then jet

so I'll be around

Stay in Cleveland ? It's an hour drive.
Share 49ersWebzone