There are 178 users in the forums

Is our coaching staff smart enough

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
To overcome this steaming pile of soggy s**t next week.

What on earth can we do against a real team with a coaching staff?

Did you know their coach wasn't a HOF LB either, and he will still make us look like a-holes
NO.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
NO.
No our coaching staff isn't smart enough..with our secondary we'll give up a smooth 40-50 points
  • Mex49
WORD
ya they are remember last year against the falcons we bounced back ok

solari and suliven need to get their act together and discipline the hell out of the o line and WR they sucked so bad this game and the plays need to come in faster

the 1st 3 drives by AS were so good it was because we had a pocket when he has a pocket he is a pro bowl qb when he doesnt he is a little below avg
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
No our coaching staff isn't smart enough..with our secondary we'll give up a smooth 40-50 points
  • Veteran
No, the question should be, is the ownership smart enough to put us through this garbage. Year after year of the same sh** is getting old.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
probably. but then their arrogance will get in the way
  • mod
  • Veteran

Originally posted by 190836:
No, the question should be, is the ownership smart enough to put us through this garbage. Year after year of the same sh** is getting old.

Yup. I've been saying this about the Yorkies for a long time.
Originally posted by Mex49:
To overcome this steaming pile of soggy s**t next week.

What on earth can we do against a real team with a coaching staff?

Did you know their coach wasn't a HOF LB either, and he will still make us look like a-holes

I think you've already answered your question in another thread by referring to Sing as a Monkey.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
LMAO.

We are out-coached EVERY GAME. Our coaches are SLOW IDIOTS in comparison to the minds that run the rest of the teams in the NFL.

Next week is going to be worse than ATL last year. I predict 52-13.
We pretty much dominated in the first half but can't punch it in. I have to believed Seattle made adjustment in the second half. Not sure that our coaches made any in the second half, since they might have thought they could do the same thing they did in the first half.

Offense stunk it up but the defense was terrible the same if not more.
Apparently not. Carrol took a bunch of new no-name players and outplayed our veterans in one off season. F@&k - I'm so disappointed and frustrated. Have we made any progress at all from a few years ago. If anything, we have added talent and still suck - so we are actually going backwards!!!
Share 49ersWebzone