There are 356 users in the forums

New Draft Countdown Mock

What do you guys think?
i wouldn't mind that outcome at all.
I wouldn't be mad at that draft.
As long as we get an OG in FA, I'm 100% for it!
I think I would rather have Iupati over Trent Williams.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

I give Wright a golf clap for slightly decreasing the usual amount of idiocy in his mocks.

But I'm skeptical this is even his work for the most part -- my senses tell me he waited until the professionals at ESPN to start posting their mocks so he could get a better read on players' projections, and then tweaked it up.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time, but I still can't stand Wright.
U really see the 9ers taking a CB that early? With Spencer and Clements returning??

He might be an idiot but he has hit this one right. Haden and Williams would be just what the doctor ordered.
Wouldn't mind it. I like that the Rams choose Bradford over Suh
That dumbass says Mays would remind us of Ronnie Lott if he was there and that Spencer should be a back up. What an idiot. I like Haden and Williams though, but his commentary still shows he's a dumbass.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
That dumbass says Mays would remind us of Ronnie Lott if he was there and that Spencer should be a back up. What an idiot. I like Haden and Williams though, but his commentary still shows he's a dumbass.

Yeah, when you read what he is saying (49ers still looking for QB, Spencer not being a starter [how did Fitz do Monday night?]) shows me he doesn't really know what is going on with the 49ers.
i still think there's a chance to get berry (ex. crabtree) but if not this would be the my dream draft. spiller to the steelers !?
Share 49ersWebzone