LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 326 users in the forums

Who would you sit?

I can sit ONE of these guys in a PPR league.

Jonathan Stewart
Hines Ward
Reggie Bush

Stewart Hasn't played all preseason. Ward doesn't have his starting QB. Bush didn't have a great game last time he played Minn. Who do I sit?
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:

Jonathan Stewart
Hines Ward
Reggie Bush

Stewart Hasn't played all preseason. Ward doesn't have his starting QB. Bush didn't have a great game last time he played Minn. Who do I sit?

To me, Stewart is the easy decision here. Williams is the clear starter in Carolina and will get very limited opportunities. Ward is steady and will be a target for a young QB because of his sure hands and ability to get open. Reggie Bush always has the possibility of ripping off of a long TD from a drop off pass.

Easy decision bro, sit Stewart.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Jonathan Stewart
Hines Ward
Reggie Bush

To me, Stewart is the easy decision here. Williams is the clear starter in Carolina and will get very limited opportunities. Ward is steady and will be a target for a young QB because of his sure hands and ability to get open. Reggie Bush always has the possibility of ripping off of a long TD from a drop off pass.

That sounds like sound reasoning, thanks.

Jonathan Stewart
Hines Ward
Reggie Bush

You wouldn't consider sitting Hines Ward? Remember the Steelers have Dixon as a starting QB, not Rapelisberger.
Originally posted by ninrzrule:

Jonathan Stewart
Hines Ward
Reggie Bush

You wouldn't consider sitting Hines Ward? Remember the Steelers have Dixon as a starting QB, not Rapelisberger.

That bothers me too, and I'd like to sit Ward this week, but while I do think/hope Stewart will get a fair amount of touches this season I don't know that he will in week one. He didn't take a single snap this preseason and I could really see them giving Williams the majority of the load.

I don't like starting Ward this week, but at least I know he'll be on the field. At least that's my thinking right now. Week one and I already have to start someone who should sit.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
I'd actually sit bush. I think this year is the year Pierre thomas busts out
Originally posted by Brew:

Apparently Brew, you didn't watch the preseason then... and I am the last guy to be a Bush-homer.

See if Stewart's going to play. He's been recovering from injury. I'd say start the RB's unless Stewart cannot go.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Apparently Brew, you didn't watch the preseason then... and I am the last guy to be a Bush-homer.

See if Stewart's going to play. He's been recovering from injury. I'd say start the RB's unless Stewart cannot go.

yeah you're right. I didn't watch any preseason. I just took a stab at it.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

yeah you're right. I didn't watch any preseason. I just took a stab at it.

I don't regret playing Bush, (he only got me 9pts) but I just cant make up my mind about Ward and Stewart. I just see both as sit situations. They're going to ease Stewart back in and Ward can only catch what his QB can throw to him. AP and Bush underperformed on Thursday... why do I play this game??
Share 49ersWebzone