LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

5 TURN OVERS... 10 POINTS!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nametaken49
  • Info N/A
Im happy about the win but how in the world do you get 10 points againts a not so good bears defense with the addition to the 5 turn overs. If cutler doesnt throw 5 picks we would have got our ass kicked
That's 2 points a turnover! Not bad
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AC49er:
That's 2 points a turnover! Not bad

LOL!!
I did not know this until now. Thank you for telling me what everyone was discussing in the game-day thread.
some of the play calling was just wack
  • Nametaken49
  • Info N/A
LOL this really should have been a blow out if we had a good play caller on offense
and an OL.
  • Nametaken49
  • Info N/A
They need to get gore to the sideline I hate when they run it up the middle everytime and just gets stuffed. The defense pretty much knows where hes running to
Originally posted by teeohh:

Agreed.. We took one shot, which resulted in a pick and that scared Raye into ultra conservative mode.

We should have kicked some serious butt today, but this offense has no killer instinct, none...
Our Offense is horrific.

Our Defense is pretty good but not great.

That's what I think.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
5 TURN OVERS... 10 POINTS!!!!

who cares. we won. we did EXACTLY what we needed to do.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Some of the execution was wack.
I wanna see the offense we saw in the 2nd half of the Houston game... on every drive from now on... it f**kin works...

i thought raye called a really good game. the offense was sloppy and had horrible execution. false starts, guys falling, ineligible man downfield....
  • B650
  • Veteran
5 turnovers
10 points
1 win

Any questions? I'm just happy we won a damn game. We didn't play our best, but we played well enough to win a close one. I think we're due for some of those. Next week, we have to capitalize on turnovers and most importantly, play aggressive.
Share 49ersWebzone