There are 152 users in the forums

The 49ERS release Dobson Collins from the practice squad

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who do you think they will slip into that vacated practice squad slot ?????

Maybe Spurlock , J Hill or who ????? Your thoughts.

Seriously ....... I need some expert opinions as to who qualifies here.

[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Oct 5, 2009 at 23:34:34 ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
obviously Crabtree. he's the only WR eligible.

[ Edited by boast on Oct 5, 2009 at 23:17:19 ]
Originally posted by boast:
obviously Crabtree.

He said,''Which niner?.''
bye bye spurlock. hello crabtree
obviously Crabtree.

I know who they are making room for I believe ...... I am a little curious as to who goes to the practice squad.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
bye bye spurlock. hello crabtree

can spurlock go on practice squad? i don't think so

i think they will find a new guy for the p.s. and cut spurlock, he didn't suit up yesterday which might mean he lost his chance to impress
well who is still illegible from the 53 man roster?
anyone know?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
anyone know?

McKillop
Coffee
RJF
Nate Davis
Curtis Taylor
Crabtree

those i know for sure. Coffee and Davis are safe. my guess would be RJF or Taylor.
Taylor
Nolan

Singletary's suiting up
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
anyone know?

McKillop
Coffee
RJF
Nate Davis
Curtis Taylor
Crabtree

those i know for sure. Coffee and Davis are safe. my guess would be RJF or Taylor.

LOL I doubt the highlited players would be selected but I agree that RJF and Taylor would qualify.

[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 6, 2009 at 00:05:36 ]
Wouldn't expect anybody from the 53 man squad to go to the PS. We weren't making room for Crabtree with the release, we were clearing a WR to make a PS spot for another posiiton.

It doesn't have to do with Crabtree though, no matter what they say....Him signing will take away the need we had to carry that extra WR on the PS incase soembody else went down. He was there because Crabtree wasn't signed and Jacobs was on the shelf. We couldn't release him when Jacobs came back becaus eon WR injury and we're right back to needing him, when Crabtree signs we'll have a 2 player buffer, so it's safer to release him and bring in another position.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Wouldn't expect anybody from the 53 man squad to go to the PS. We weren't making room for Crabtree with the release, we were clearing a WR to make a PS spot for another posiiton.

It doesn't have to do with Crabtree though, no matter what they say....Him signing will take away the need we had to carry that extra WR on the PS incase soembody else went down. He was there because Crabtree wasn't signed and Jacobs was on the shelf. We couldn't release him when Jacobs came back becaus eon WR injury and we're right back to needing him, when Crabtree signs we'll have a 2 player buffer, so it's safer to release him and bring in another position.

Jacobs
Originally posted by boomer49er:

Jacobs ??????? Did you mean Brandon Jones maybe.
Share 49ersWebzone