LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Offensive post-game analysis (@ Minn)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Please use this thread for post-game analysis of the offense as a whole, and/or individual players.

Be advised that relevant threads may be merged into this one at the discretion of the moderating staff.
FIRE JIMMY RAYE!!!! f**k! he sees we can't run the ball why didnt he just call some screen passes or something to end the game! all we needed was one 1st down! we need to fire this bum now! f**k!
This loss is all on Jimmy Raye...
Singeltary Raye f**k you two

RUN RUN RUN all we needed was 1 f**king 1st
Kill. Me. Now!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

runny raye and sing. Conservatism lost us the game.

Tho that was one hell of a play...only favre could do that.
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN and we never move the chains

RUN RUN PASS PASS PASS RUN RUN PASS RUN and we score a TD.

WTF is so hard to figure out Jimmy Raye. Your offense blows and we were only in this game because of defense.
Someone needs to pimp slap that pathetic garbage we call Offensive Coordinator. Now I know why after 400 years in the NFL and he's not a head coach yet.
This committal to run playcalling did not work so much on that last drive.

Under 2 minutes...all we need is one first down and we run right into the heart of their D three times and that allows Favre all day to get a game winning drive....

One lousy 1st down and we don't have a play to help get that

PATHETIC!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I agree. His play calling is soooooo freaking predictable...... it pisses me off.
One...first....down...And you knew that Raye was going to run it three times and you knew they were not going to get it running.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Singeltary Raye f**k you two

RUN RUN RUN all we needed was 1 f**king 1st

It's just as much on Sing as it is Raye....that was what i would have expected from NOLAN not SINGLETARY! we played not to lose instead of playing to win at the end of that game by running 3 straight times when we had a chance to WIN by securing a 1st down that's all we needed was 1 FIRST DOWN and we had this game. Then by playing straight prevent we should have sent at least 1 more pass rusher on that last drive Favre picked us apart.
  • redngoldnmyveins
  • Info N/A
OUR OFFENSE KILLED OUR DEFENSE.........F5CK RAYE......
Share 49ersWebzone