LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 188 users in the forums

Offensive post-game analysis (@ Minn)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WTF FU*K YOU JIMMY "VANALLIA" MOTION FU*KIN MORGAN TO THE LINE AND RUN A MISS DIRECTION RAYE! YOU FU$KIN 9 PPL ALL KEYED INTO THAT DAMN PLAY?!?!?!?! ARE YOU BLIND! WHERE WAS THE PLAY ACTION TO MORGAN ON THAT PLAY? WHY DID WE NOT ATTEMPT TO GET A FIRST DOWN? WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LEAVE THE BALL IN BRETT FARVES HANDS WITH OVER A MINUTE LEFT! jIMMY CALLED THAT SAME PLAY OVER 12 TIMES! THE SAME PLAY! OMG I NEED A DRINK...........KUDOS TO OUR PLAYERS, 2 THUMBS DOWN JIMMY RAE......HE HAS TO GO!

IM SOOOOOO UPSET RIGHT NOW.............WTF WE WON THAT GAME THANKS JIMMY GO KILL YOURSELF
what the hell was with Morgan doing that weird crouch thing every single running play?

what the hell?
Originally posted by redngoldnmyveins:
OUR OFFENSE KILLED OUR DEFENSE.........F5CK RAYE......

We almost won with our top RB out. This isn't as bad as what people are making out to be.
I feel so sick
  • flow
  • Veteran
Here's my analysis:

FIIRE RAAYE!
Shaun Hill does a great job again. My only constructive criticism is that he needs to put some of his 4th qtr magic in all the other qtrs too. Especially the first. Our offense needs to start fast. Exciting 4th qtrs are great but to beat the good teams we need to start strong and finish strong.

I still feel like we play to not lose.
  • redngoldnmyveins
  • Info N/A
IM SURE THERE IS A DECENT OC ...why did we got the worst,....fire
this wanna be OC.......
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
This loss is all on Jimmy Raye...

I agree. His play calling is soooooo freaking predictable...... it pisses me off.

When Raye lets Hill throw the ball, we score touchdowns. But for some reason Raye doesn't let Hill throw the ball...

Also try a play action on first down...
Yeah, let´s run the ball to show them how tough we are!

Guess what: there´s a difference between being tough and being stupid.

Fire Raye.
We played not to lose instead of playing to win.

Cue up the Herm Edwards.

Originally posted by taney71:

We almost won with our top RB out. This isn't as bad as what people are making out to be.

no, it was a very good game. Going o-11 on 3rd down wasn't and running when we can't wasn't smart.
good thing we had all those 3rd down conversion.

0/11

are f**king kidding??? this is worse than 07.
Originally posted by taney71:

Losing didnt bug the F out of me....It's how we lost that bug the F out of me. When you kick someone down...don't lend a hand....lend a left foot to the throat instead.
I really hope we can rebound from this heart breaking loss
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
what the hell was with Morgan doing that weird crouch thing every single running play?

what the hell?

thats our secret weapon

99% of the time its run

but 1% its play action

and boy its worth it when we get 3 yards on that play action

Share 49ersWebzone